User Tag List

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I know it says $2 off wub 1 Nivea Pure and natural visage, body or hand care product. by the working, it seems like you could buy anything from the pure and natural kind, ANY body product by nivea, and ANY hand care by nivea...and since there's no size restriction, can we use them on travel sizes? Like the working makes it seem like the body and hand care DONT have to be the pure and natural kind...know what i mean? anyone used them on travel sizes? and same with the dove while we're at it, lol.

if anyone does want either of these coupons, i do have some for trade!...thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

The Dove coupons state right on them, "Full size products only".

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

And the nivea coupons are meant for only the pure and natural line. There were ones out months ago you could use on ANY nivea but these ones are for that specific line only.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I have never used them but I think it is for the pure and natural line only

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

and it says "one per customer" I just got a bunch in trade thinking I was getting the old ones. (cause I didn't know these existed) lol I didn't even take any when I saw them in the store.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

ok thanks, i didn't know there were old ones...i guess it's always best to ask for the upc just to triple check!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I found that you can use them for ANY Nivea

$2 off wub 1 Nivea Pure and natural visage, body or hand care product.

I interpreted the coupon to mean either Nivea Pure and Natural or body or hand cream product....meaning any of their products....

I have seen ppl using them to buy the reg Nivea brand deodrant and reg bodywash

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzeebelle View Post
    I found that you can use them for ANY Nivea

$2 off wub 1 Nivea Pure and natural visage, body or hand care product.

I interpreted the coupon to mean either Nivea Pure and Natural or body or hand cream product....meaning any of their products....

I have seen ppl using them to buy the reg Nivea brand deodrant and reg bodywash

Yes exactly! You can see my confusion lol...I would argue it, because even though the picture shows the pure and natural kind, it should say off ANY nivea pure and natural PRODUCT: body or hand...to be more clear. i will try and let you guys know....

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I will say I have used it on reg Nivea...in this case some are saying it is meant for the items pictured on the coupon yet...we have the same argument on other coupons where we say it DOESN'T have to be the picture on the coupon as the company couldn't possibly post a picture of everything they make on one coupon.....like the Gillette coupon for example....

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Right. I just used my last gilette one today, lol. And yes i also used the nivea one on the trial size, i took one. it even says one per PERSON or customer. I won't be using the coupons though, I have sooo many hand creams already that I've forgotten about! so i do have extras!
    i also used a p&g coupon for Dawn, where it said one coupon per purchase, it was save $1 on any two dawn products. i had 8 dawn. the casheir analyzed the coupon and said, oh it's one per product...I'm like, ? let me see, so i said to her that it doesn't say one per PERSON and that i had 4 seperate coupons for them, so it was per purchase, and 2 together would be a purchase...i was right...right? She did let me through after my argument, lol.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    Right. I just used my last gilette one today, lol. And yes i also used the nivea one on the trial size, i took one. it even says one per PERSON or customer. I won't be using the coupons though, I have sooo many hand creams already that I've forgotten about! so i do have extras!
    i also used a p&g coupon for Dawn, where it said one coupon per purchase, it was save $1 on any two dawn products. i had 8 dawn. the casheir analyzed the coupon and said, oh it's one per product...I'm like, ? let me see, so i said to her that it doesn't say one per PERSON and that i had 4 seperate coupons for them, so it was per purchase, and 2 together would be a purchase...i was right...right? She did let me through after my argument, lol.
    did you go to GT. I had the same issue at GT. I was buying many items and she said " 1 per purchase" and i said " yes i am using 1 coupon per purchase" . she wanted to split my order into to 4 so i said fine but than it was just too much work for her.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

So dumb. No, i was at zellers. usually i have NO problems. but this girl was staring and reading EACH coupon to the last word....

Thread Information