User Tag List

cmavhaty
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi guys just joined this forum and i'm a newbie who is so confused about were to start , i love couponing which i just fell in love with last week after i saw the show extreme couponing and i'm so excited to start this couponing deal but the problem is how do i know which coupons i really need (yeah i know its weird but i don't even know) also how to get and how to trade and join a coupon train its like so hard for me to get it..i will be so happy if anyone can be able to help me ..I'm a mother of two daughters and i'm married and live in toronto .
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

Welcome aboard. Read the forums daily and you will learn from the pro's here quickly.

cmavhaty
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

will do that..thanks

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Before you can join any coupon trains you need to trade with other people (one on one, so that your trade rating will go up from positive reviews of people you trade with). When you make your coupon list, (and every time you update it), it will show up in the coupon trades section (under coupon tab) so other people can see that you are looking for trades. You can also go to Coupon tab, to Coupon Trading and look at the lists of coupons that other people have for trade. You can them message them with offers if you see coupons you need on people's lists. I assume since you just started, you don't have too many (or any) coupons to trade, so check around if you have stamps, gift cards (for 5-10$), or canadian tire money that you can offer people until you get more coupons to trade coupons for coupons. Next time you go grocery shopping, go through every isle and grab a few coupons of every kind that you find, so you can make your very first coupon trade list (and of course use whatever coupons you need).

You can also look around the things you use often, and email the companies asking if they have available coupons that they can send you at this time. That is if you have some spare time to do this.

After you have a high enough trade rating you can join coupon trains. But they usually don't let newbies join those until your trading rating is high enough.

Make sure you sign up for coupon sites that will mail you coupons, like websaver, save.ca, gocoupons, and P&G. They take some time to get here but its nice that you dont have to go hunting for them, they come to you.

Good luck!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was at food basics the other day and saw a few of the new coupons. I would suggest trying there. Which area are you in? I was at shoppers the other day and not one single coupon.
    And if you evr come across the 1.50 when u buy dove hair product you may want to pick up a few for trade because I bet those will be high valued. If you have any questions or need coupons I may have a few extra. Happy couponing!

cmavhaty
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Malixy thank you so much for the info now i think i have an idea i will be going to all my stores here looking for coupons and will start to trade omg you reall helped me a lot

cmavhaty
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Hello_kitty thanks so much i just checked in shoppers drugmart and manage to get 3 coupons for NeoCitran warming Relief $3 exp June 30,2012 will be looking to trade them very soon..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Also check your mail and flyers for coupons
    Welcome to SC!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

For the fans of Extreme Couponing, note that the Marilyn Denis show has a show that is seeking people that are extreme couponers. Might be of interest for the GTA SCers keen to share their strategies on-air.
    Finance

Canada's Savviest Savers
    We’re looking for Canada’s savviest saver. Are you an extreme couponer? Has your family discovered the secret to stretching every dollar? Share your story and tips and you might be on the show![email protected] We may use your story on the show!
    http://www.marilyn.ca/BeOnTheShow.aspx
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm near Finch and Warden. I'm new so I only have a few coupons but..I'm a guy! So I won't use 1/2 the coupons being mailed to me & I'll end up trading them. The price of razor blades are killing me! I'm mostly interested in food, electronics and health deals and some personal care things and men's grooming. My goal is to set up a storeroom so I won't have to go shopping for a year

Thread Information