User Tag List

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 453
  1. #286
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    It is October 13th 2011 and I just ordered my samples...4-6 weeks. can't wait ...love free samples.

  2. #287
    KewKewForCoupons
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Victoria, BC
    Posts
    88
    Likes Received
    19
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    I just signed up 5 times.

  3. #288
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    At least you have 5 differents adress it's 1 per adress???

  4. #289
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by KewKewForCoupons View Post
    I just signed up 5 times.
    That's just greedy....

  5. #290
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tinabobeena View Post
    That's just greedy....
    I dint think the person will receive the 5 boxes...just like the others times in the freebies mail brag a person calculate their 10 something boxes and count their saving on the value of the products...that is not saving....it's stealing...and the system as a proceed manner to avoid multiple request it's mentionned.....after that we all have to change our password frequantly and the system security is more strick....it's from people from this one who dont respect the rules we have to paid for....not fair

  6. #291
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    And please at least dont be proud of what are you doing and venting....it's just worst for the others...

  7. #292
    CaLoonie mthomas100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    190
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    I love my P&G coupons

  8. #293
    Mommy to Aiden! BklynMomma's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Thank you!










  9. #294
    CrazyCatLady
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Angus, ON
    Posts
    157
    Likes Received
    2
    Trading Score
    100 (100%)


    Got mine!!

  10. #295
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    27
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I dint think the person will receive the 5 boxes...just like the others times in the freebies mail brag a person calculate their 10 something boxes and count their saving on the value of the products...that is not saving....it's stealing...and the system as a proceed manner to avoid multiple request it's mentionned.....after that we all have to change our password frequantly and the system security is more strick....it's from people from this one who dont respect the rules we have to paid for....not fair
    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    And please at least dont be proud of what are you doing and venting....it's just worst for the others...
    What? LOL! I totally got lost in what you were saying Grammar please people

  11. #296
    dch is offline
    dch
    Female
    Smart Canuck dch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ptbo, Ontario
    Posts
    3,230
    Likes Received
    44
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by KewKewForCoupons View Post
    I just signed up 5 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinabobeena View Post
    That's just greedy....
    Yeah.. I agree, greedy indeed.

  12. #297
    Freebie Junky missy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, Ont
    Age
    39
    Posts
    154
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I think they are ready now. I have mine coming in 4-6 weeks
    Tis better to hate me for what Iam, than to love me for what I am not.

  13. #298
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    20
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Thanks OP!

  14. #299
    Senior Canuck Speckled28's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    879
    Likes Received
    370
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tinabobeena View Post
    What? LOL! I totally got lost in what you were saying Grammar please people

    I don't think this is really an issue with grammar. I don't know the poster you're talking about but having seen several of her posts, my assumption has always been that English is not her first language.

  15. #300
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Waterloo, Ontario
    Posts
    770
    Likes Received
    47
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    If you are a costco member it seems now they have added additional samples for you, exclusive for costco members... I don't have a close by costco and accordingly I'm not a member so I'm going to miss out on that.
    https://www.getmoreofwhatyoulovesamp...en_CA/home.php
    Last edited by busy mother; Mon, Oct 17th, 2011 at 11:57 AM.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •