User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Got this deal last night at Brunet. Was going to use the $2 printable at Pharmaprix on the Scott paper towels they had on special for $2.99, but when I went to Brunet, saw they had an in-store special of 2 packs/$5.00. Was able to use two printables so I got 2 mega roll packs (which equal 6 single rolls) for $1.00 or $0.50 each. Even better than the $0.99 I would have spent at Pharmaprix Not sure if all stores have this as it wasn't in the flyer, but I went to the Brunet next to Atwater market if anyone wants to check it out.
    This thread is currently associated with: Brunet, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks! great deal I love Scott towels
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE>Baby Clifford arrived Nov 25 2:37 pm... 2 hours after being induced he didn't want to stay in and was delivered by a student doctor 7.8lbs.</CODE>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

You're welcome! Glad someone else was looking for paper towels

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Heads up! My BF just went to try and get 2 more, and this time there was an elderly lady at the cash who insisted that a printable is not a coupon LOL and didn't know how to use it. My boyfriend forgot that there is a dot-scan barcode on the coupon that must be scanned, so if you go and that lady is there, be armed and tell her firmly to scan that. Otherwise, when I went last night before closing, there was a young guy there and he was totally cool with it.

Thread Information