User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

I'm back looking to trade again after a bit of a break.

I have some more coupons to still add so if there's anything your looking for just ask. My wish list isn't updated totally as I'm not aware of all the new coupons out there. I will check trade lists as there's probably something I'm looking for but just don't know it yet.

Happy Trading!
    LF: $1 2 2L Pepsi,$1 Sunlight Dish Soap,$ Pampers Diapers,$1 Cars Snacks,$2 Irish Spring ...Please PM me if you have any for trade. Sign up to Listia to get free stuff with points earned, (Pampers GTG,Huggies ETR,Stouffer's & Much More!) Click Here to sign up.
    My Trade List My Wish List Updated Oct 20 @ 12am

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

up
    LF: $1 2 2L Pepsi,$1 Sunlight Dish Soap,$ Pampers Diapers,$1 Cars Snacks,$2 Irish Spring ...Please PM me if you have any for trade. Sign up to Listia to get free stuff with points earned, (Pampers GTG,Huggies ETR,Stouffer's & Much More!) Click Here to sign up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information