User Tag List

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1jenna1 View Post
    [email protected]

Do not throw out the bunny and keep your original box - they will ask you to ship it back to them via Loomis at their expense--and will send you a waybill. Had to do this for one of my bunnies (drum arrived snapped off). Have not received a replacement yet.

thank you

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This was just posted on Energizers Facebook wall. Just thought I would let you know in case you hadn't gotten yours yet.
    Hey everyone... If you haven't received your Bunny Bank yet, please email me at [email protected] with your name, email address, and how many bunnies you're missing. We're trying to get them all to their rightful owners. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Finally got mine. Thanks to FrugalNotCheap!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And, I got my second one thanks kindly to FrugalNotCheap!

How you making out at the bewitching 9:00 hour, FrugalNotCheap? Are you still sitting by the computer at that hour? Hahahaha. I think of you often...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I had the Dempsters giveaway to keep me occupied for a day or two and I have stopped thinking about it at 9 but I still miss the hunt! LOL

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I contacted them twice about getting a waybill for two broken bunnies (as a favor for two different family members who live in rural areas and use a PO box but didn't want to contact them)...they said they would send them out to them but nothing yet. The bunny that I got which was broken was picked up at my house but I never got a replacement for it either.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hm, still haven't received mine yet. Might have to send another e-mail to ask what's going on...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(my post from December 26)
    On October 23rd, I played and won straight away, but I still haven't received it yet in the mail
    Well anyways, a few days ago I received a thing from Canada Post that said I had a parcel to pick up. I was confused because I had no idea what it could be. When I handed in that slip, the lady came out with a big box for me. The box had a Energizer logo on it. I was so happy :D I thought I would never receive it/completely forgot about it. The bunny is actually a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. Awesome freebie
    --Castle

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    Hm, still haven't received mine yet. Might have to send another e-mail to ask what's going on...
    I still have not received my replacement bunny bank yet either, emailed twice so far nothing might have to give it another go...frustrating to say the least!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my bunny arrived broken, i went through the process and received the new bank intact last week. Many thanks to FrugalNotCheap as I simply could not get that site to work for me.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dsignrgirl View Post
    I still have not received my replacement bunny bank yet either, emailed twice so far nothing might have to give it another go...frustrating to say the least!
    I'm not even waiting for a replacement at the moment, I'm still waiting for my original bunny bank.

I've contacted them several times but they still haven't gotten back to me. The last message I received was, "We're looking into it," and that was in January...

But I can understand they're very swamped and the promotion kind of fell through with all the broken banks. I'm just hoping I get mine eventually.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Thread Information