User Tag List

Thread: charmin

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was just wondering if the sale on charmin at RCSS for 13.99 for 20 triple is a good price also how do you figure out good price on toilet paper? thanks everyone as I said previously I'm fairly new at this and am in need of a lot of assistance.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Walmart seems to get triple rolls on for $8.98 recently, I don't think it's as many as the RCSS but still a good deal. Pair them with the cheapest Bounty napkins that Walmart carries (two something?) and use the $2.50 WUB2 brands coupon. I calculate that $0.25 per single roll to be a good price - that's the same price my mother would pay 20 years ago when shopping, lol.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was always under the assumption that you should determine price by sheet, not ply or rolls to figure out is the best deal....?
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

yes and no. there's kind of a standard to a single roll size, though it does vary by brand. I'm not about to sit in the store with a calculator to see where I might save an extra five cents. I figure if my buying price is the same as the standard my mother used 20 years ago (and she had to save money wherever she could) then it's a good enough price for me. That being said, unless they are giving it away, I don't need to buy toilet paper for a few months since I stocked up awhile back.

Thread Information