User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I was at Walmart Saturday morning, arriving around 9:30am. The bread display that is always on your left hand side on the corner before you make it into the bulk of the store had two pads of coupons for Dempsters Country Original bread, (0.50). I have tons of bread in my deep freeze that I am trying to get rid of so I took two coupons to use later. They expire December 31st.

Did a quick look through the kids department and then over to H&B, all in about ten minutes. When I was leaving to go to the cash I passed the same bread display. Every coupons was torn off of the tear pad!!! In about 10 minutes someone had come along and taken every coupon.

I hope you get to eat all of that bread by December 31st!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How nice!! I hope anyone that ignorant isn't on here!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Disgusting!
    I think they sell them on ebay or try and trade them. That is why no one can ever find coupons around here!!!
    *People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is so much confusion in this world because People are being used and things are being loved.

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

This behaviour stinks.

I feel like I often contribute to it tho by doing my trades. I'll be looking for certain items and will post it, due to the size of my family, I often get offers of multiple coupons. More than once, I've had whole or nearly whole tearpads sent to me. Sure *I* am getting them fair and square, but I feel like I'm only encouraging someone else to be a coupon gremlin.

On the flip side, I'm always happy to share... no trade needed. If anyone is looking for anything in particular, lemme know, chances are I have it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Chances are they are.

Thread Information