User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to pharmaprix to pick up some elastoplast bandaids. I had a gift certificate from Elastoplast for 10$ off because the previous box I purchased someone had previously enjoyed some of the bandaids. The most expensive box they had was 7.99 so I picked it up. The cashier refused the coupon because the product is less than $10.00, she explained she can't give back change. I told her I was not looking for change from the product all I wanted was the product. Anyone know where I can try this coupon and shouldn't have an issue?
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE></CODE>
    <CODE>Baby Clifford arrived Nov 25 2:37 pm... 2 hours after being induced he didn't want to stay in and was delivered by a student doctor 7.8lbs.</CODE>

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wicikauskas View Post
    Went to pharmaprix to pick up some elastoplast bandaids. I had a gift certificate from Elastoplast for 10$ off because the previous box I purchased someone had previously enjoyed some of the bandaids. The most expensive box they had was 7.99 so I picked it up. The cashier refused the coupon because the product is less than $10.00, she explained she can't give back change. I told her I was not looking for change from the product all I wanted was the product. Anyone know where I can try this coupon and shouldn't have an issue?
    Walmart carries them too. I've used coupons more thant the price of an item at Pharmaprix before. They normally just adjust the price down to the price and you pay the tax on the original amount. I did that a couple of weeks ago on the Listerine whitening mouthwash.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

ive even had times at pharmaprix when they didn't even adjust the price downwards, but they gave me the overage ( not cash back mind you )

Thread Information