User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I emailed FIELDS and asked for a copy of their coupon policies and they finally got back to me, Here is the email they sent me in it's entirety:

I am so sorry it has taken this long, but I finally have an answer for you. Fields has just issued our brand new coupon policy to all of our stores. We will be posting it on our web site shortly, but I wanted to send you a copy as well.

The short answer is yes, Fields accepts a wide range of coupons, and we allow limited “stacking.” All the details are listed below. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Thank you for shopping with Fields – we appreciate your business. And happy couponing!

Sincerely,

Stacia Rubinovich

Director, Marketing - Fields (a division of Hudson's Bay Co.)
    8925 Torbram Road
    Brampton, ON L6T 4G1

Fields accepts the following types of coupons, if they meet the requirements listed below:
    · Manufacturers’ pre-printed coupons
    · Coupons from Fields’ flyer, website (www.fields.ca), e-mail blasts and in-store coupons
    · Internet coupons from Canadian Manufacturers

We are unable to accept:
    · Competitors’ coupons
    · Photocopies or scans of pre-printed manufacturers’ coupons
    · Coupons that do not meet the requirements listed below

All manufacturers’ pre-printed coupons must:
    · Be presented at time of purchase
    · Be for an item the store carries
    · Be an exact match to the item purchased (size, quantity, brand, style, etc.)
    · Be from Canadian-based companies
    · Have a valid, Canadian remittance address
    · Have a valid expiry date and not be expired
    · Have a scannable bar code
    · Have “Manufacturer Coupon” and all terms and conditions clearly printed
    · Not be tampered with or altered

All internet coupons must:
    · Comply with all Manufacturers’ coupon requirement above, except that they may be printed, in black & white or colour, on a home printer
    · Be legible and clearly not tampered with
    · Require a purchase (no free product without purchase)

Coupon use:
    · Fields will abide by any restrictions or limitations printed on any offer (Manufacturer’s coupon, in-store coupon, internet coupon, etc.)
    · Subject to the restriction above, for any type of coupon (e.g. manufacturer’s coupon, Fields flyer coupon), you may use only one coupon per item purchased. You may use an unlimited number of valid coupons in a transaction, as long as you purchase sufficient items. For example, you may use only one manufacturer’s coupon on a box of detergent, but you may use 10 manufacturer’s coupons on 10 boxes.
    · You may “stack” coupons, or use multiple types of offers on a single item. For example, you may combine a manufacturer’s coupon with an in in-store coupon and a flyer coupon on the same item. Stacking is permitted as long as it does not violate any printed restrictions on any of the offers. All coupons must comply with the requirements above.
    · Limit 1 Fields’ web sign up coupon per customer lifetime
    · There is no sales tax on any free merchandise
    · Coupons have no cash value. They may be used to reduce the price on an item to no less than zero. In the case where an offer, or multiple offers, has a higher value than the cost of the product, Fields will not refund the difference in cash or product.
    Subject to the restrictions above, there is no restriction on the total number, or value, of coupons you may use in a single transaction.

So as you can read they allow limited stacking. Make sure to read your coupons closely as I have found some that do not say "CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFERS". As long as it doesn't say anything like that on the coupons you can combine them as long as they are not the same coupon of course.

Hope this helps out. Happy couponing!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Fields

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks!

coupon redneck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

sweet!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks