User Tag List

Page 410 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 408 409 410 411 412 420 460 510 910 1410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 24026
Like Tree10763Likes

Thread: Points And Prizes - Sheknows Words v2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Elemental Love Styles: Find Compatibility and Create a Lasting Relationship (Paperback)

Every day, millions of people turn to books, online dating sites, and marriage counselors with one goal in mind: to find—and keep—the romantic partner of their dreams. In Elemental Love Styles, counselor, astrologer, and interfaith minister Dr. Craig Martin gives readers the tools to identify and work with their unique roles and desires—and maximize their romantic relationships as a result. Using the language of the four elements, readers easily identify their element and embrace their deeper needs for love: creative fire, who desires recognition; intellectual Air, who flourishes with freedom; emotional and intuitive Water, who thrives with reassurance; and practical earth, who is dependable, strong, and solid. Packed with tips, tools, and examples, Elemental Love Styles, will help anyone wanting to create and maintain a deep, personal, and lasting relationship—beginning with loving yourself. Elemental Love Styles does not judge readers or their partners for being who they are, but rather opens up possibilities for compatibility and happiness. With a perspective set on love and collaboration, readers gain self-knowledge and cooperative skills, not just tools and tricks for temporary fixes. Regardless of who we are or what kind of relationship we desire, Dr. Martin affirms that we each have the opportunity for relationship happiness when we understand our own deeper need for love. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 60000 points!

Twist 25 DHEA Cream

Twist 25 is pharmaceutical grade bioidentical DHEA cream. Supplement what your body uses where you use it. Twist 25 allows DHEA to be absorbed into skin where the body produces and uses most DHEA. Generally recommended for those 35 and up. Twist 25 DHEA has been rigorously tested for safety and efficacy. Twist 25 DHEA cream is the highest quality DHEA supplement cream available. Suggested Use: Apply 1-2 pump presses every day. Apply to inner arm, abdomen, or thighs. Rub in thoroughly and allow several hours for absorption. Effects from daily use are noticeable after 3 weeks. One container of Twist 25 should last the user 6 weeks. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 125000 points!

Who Turned Out the Lights?: Your Guided Tour to the Energy Crisis (Paperback)

Energy: It's a problem that never goes away (despite our best efforts as a nation to ignore it). Why has there been so much talk and so little action? In Who Turned Out the Lights? Scott Bittle and Jean Johnson offer a much-needed reality check: The "Drill, Baby, Drill" versus "Every Day Is Earth Day" battle is not solving our problems, and the finger-pointing is just holding us up. Sorting through the political posturing and confusing techno-speak, they provide a fair-minded, "let's skip the jargon" explanation of the choices we face. And chapters such as "It's All Right Now (In Fact, It's a Gas)" prove that, while the problem is serious, getting a grip on it doesn't have to be. In the end, the authors present options from the right, left, and center but take just one position: The country must change the way it gets and uses energy, and the first step is to understand the choices. Click here for more details!
    Get it for 50000 points!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice to see the prize prices are staying low, hope we don't see any more price inflation.

Thanks for today's words!
    Last edited by cityguy; Fri, Sep 24th, 2010 at 06:55 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

SKIRT worth 100 points good through 10/24/10.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    If you're having problems with the ad, get the AdBlock plugin.

Thanks for all the words!
    thanks for the tip it worked...no more blueberry pop ups your awesome
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

SNAP worth 100 points good through 10/22/10.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

SWEETS worth 100 points good through 10/22/10.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

thanks for the words and posting new prizes
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

thanks for the words
    Zia_Stephie really wants you as my swagbucks referral...PM me and I'll send you the link. Thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wish I knew what it was. If it was basic taxes it would pst/gst/hst + 5. That would mean over 15 in just taxes which would make the declared value huge!
    Are you sure it was this book and not something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    I have no idea I wasn't awake.,...my step mom was going to sign it and the gentleman said she had to pay $20.67...I cant even afford 10 Cents

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger22 View Post
    Wish I knew what it was. If it was basic taxes it would pst/gst/hst + 5. That would mean over 15 in just taxes which would make the declared value huge!
    Are you sure it was this book and not something else?
    yup..all i ordered was 1) Stop Dating Jerks! (Paperback) 50000 points! (2)If He's Not The One, Who Is? (Paperback) 50000 points! thats it thats all...Ill try to see if i can stay awake on Monday and see if they try to make another delivery attempt
    Search & win with Swagbucks

Search & win with Zoombucks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    New prize.

Makeup Prize Pack

Define your eyes beautifully with the color-coordinated Exact Eyelights Eyeshadow, designed to highlight your blues, greens, browns and hazels, for 4x brighter eyes! Eyeshadow colors come in either Coffee Shop or Shimmering Sands. These collections of great shades are hand-picked by Covergirl make-up pros. Designed for a classic look, these shadows blend effortlessly to bring your eyes out beautifully, without overshadowing. The Revlon Grow Luscious mascara, also included in this prize pack, has a lash enhancing formula that complements the natural growth cycle of your lashes and improves their overall appearance and condition with each use. Lashes not only look instantly longer and lusher, they will also grow stronger day after day. *Colors vary and are chosen at random*
    Get it for 50000 points!
    darn, this seems to be gone already

and thanks for the new words~!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle1 View Post
    yup..all i ordered was 1) Stop Dating Jerks! (Paperback) 50000 points! (2)If He's Not The One, Who Is? (Paperback) 50000 points! thats it thats all...Ill try to see if i can stay awake on Monday and see if they try to make another delivery attempt

Refuse the package and email P&P and they will fix the problem and send it without COD or customs orders. Happened to me and it was resolved plus at one point on their site they told Canadians to do that if they ran into these problems. Do not pay for anything, they will fix it for you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks again for all the new words.......

Thread Information