Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniwheats View Post
    Haha love it

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

WOW at all the negative comments here

While some of you may NOT agree how OP used the coupons, you should not attack them. I cannot believe how rude some of the posters here have been to the OP.

What I do not understand is that I have seen some of the brags by other people on this forum who are more 'well liked' per say, who are doing more or less the same thing - however forum members are not attacking them, because they are donating, giving to other people blah blah blah. People seem to say anything to justify their 40 bottles of VIM, 60 bottles of Tylenol or 40 boxes of Ziploc bags.

Attacking other members will just stop them from posting in the brags section, won't stop them from doing it IRL.

If you don't like what someone is doing - don't post.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

if you look at the bottom of each person's post there is a little red triangle, that can be used to report that person's post to a mod. If you believe the behavior of a poster goes against the board's rules click it and post why. A mod will handle it...

This applies to all posters.. if someone is raining on your brag.. report them, its the only way it stops and its the only way people will continue to post... for the ones raining on the brag, if you feel the posters behavior is inappropriate report them, please don't rain in the brag section.

Welcome to the bragging section
    Here you can post pictures of your bargains and let us know what you got, how much you spent and which coupons you used

It's a lot of fun knowing how well others did

Before you start commenting on other people's brags please note that your comments have to be positive. Negative or angry comments are not allowed. We're a fun and friendly stress-free community and we take pride in that.

So what do you do if you don't like someone's brag? Nothing, leave their thread and go somewhere else. Don't post something negative.

Negativity of any form or kind including sarcastic negativity will not be tolerated. Attacking another member on SmartCanucks is how you get yourself banned

Have fun, enjoy your time here and look at life from a positive perspective
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

lovin' the savings!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so if i or anyone else have something other to say than "wtg" i/we should keep my mouth shut??
    i love how it suddenly becomes an "attack" if you disagree with something!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KouponKlipper View Post
    so if i or anyone else have something other to say than "wtg" i/we should keep my mouth shut??
    i love how it suddenly becomes an "attack" if you disagree with something!
    The 'read before posting here' thread at the beginning of this section clearly states that the answer to your question is yes.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Another brag "discussion" on overages gone off track. Some of you already know what I am going to say. Nip it please.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Sat, Oct 29th, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Which WM did you go to?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hillybeanz View Post
    It says right on the coupon not redemabel for cash, I too think this is a little too far. I love getting overages but 50 travel sized items just to get the overage is a little ridiculous. If you liked the product so much wait for a killer deal on the full sized product where you might be able to get it for pennies or nothing at all. Just saying.....
    http://www.lorealparis.ca/_en/_ca/pd...t-20111007.pdf

Where on the coupon does it say "not redeemable for cash"? It's one thing to disagree with how the OP used the coupon but don't make up tales about the wording on the coupon.

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by betholio View Post
    http://www.lorealparis.ca/_en/_ca/pd...t-20111007.pdf

Where on the coupon does it say "not redeemable for cash"? It's one thing to disagree with how the OP used the coupon but don't make up tales about the wording on the coupon.
    It doesn't say "not redeemable for cash"... but it does say "This coupon has no monetary value" in French on it. It doesn't have an English "to consumer" section, just French. Odd!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information