User Tag List

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Hi,
    I am trying to help out a couple of students interested in starting to coupon. I'm excited because this could become the way of life for them. I need to know where to best find coupons in the area and where can they find the Inserts, especially P&G which is supposed to come out this week. Does anyone know if the Superstore store takes their coupon zone coupons plus a manufacture one for one item?
    Thanks so much! Janne
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Coupon Mama
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I dont believe they do take the coupon zone coupons and a manufacture coupon. Im in windsor and i know they dont here. Sobeys is a great place if you are looking for lots of the papers because I find that corner stores only have a few or none. Sobeys usually has a stack. I find sobeys is the best place for tearpads as well because they are good any where. I find superstore only ever has the coupon zone coupons out and not the other ones that are good any where.Pharmasave down town windsor is great for coupons from time to time.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lawtons in Windsor also has tear pads, but if you buy more than one of the same item and the coupon states " one coupon per purchase" they will only let you have one per transaction. I went in there the other day and bought 3 toothpastes and 4 deoderants that i had coupons for and they had to do it in separate transactions. it takes alittle more time and they have to do more work.

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

sheesh!, thanks, good to know. still can be done just a bit more time for everyone which is unecessarily silly...but do-able. thanks angie39

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no problem, it must be a new rule they have, i dont know what they would have done it i bought 15 cans of gillette shave foamy...lol

Thread Information