User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So ticked today! Wanted to use up my Ziploc coupons from the insert and the $3 off bread and the cashier would not take both. She said i had to buy 2 more ziploc ( on top of the 4 I was already buying) in order to use my bread coupons. The manager agreed with her! Why do they not understand it is $2 off 2 ziploc and $3 off bread? I am not trying to stack coupons on one item for heavens sake! Anyone else had trouble with these?
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I was refused as well and returned the next day to speak to the store manager. I talked to a CSM instead who ok'd the coupons- then went to checkout and the cashier checked with a supervisor who ok'd the combo as well. No hesitation at all. I emailed to complain but have not heard back yet. This was at the west end walmart. Which location were you at?

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I've been able to do it at the west end walmart, it depends on the cashier it seems. When I tried at No Frills I was refused, yet in the past I was able to at the same location. Once, again, it seems to depend on the cashier I think.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Was refused at No Frills yesterday, and I was in a hurry, didn't want to fight. It was a new cashier and at this point, she needed the supervisor to overide the fact I had used so many coupons. As soon as she got close to the till, she saw the coupon and immediately knew what it was and it turned it down, saying I could use one or the other coupon.

Thread Information