User Tag List

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I am looking for an easy to use coupon spreadsheet or database program for me to list my coupons for trading. Any suggestions? What do you use?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Check out my Trade/Wish lists Open to trading with Newbies

Start SWAGBUCKS! So far I have earned $45 in Amazon GC, with very little effort Ask me how!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

me too!! I've got a really basic one but would love something a little more in-depth. I'm thinking about trying to build one for calculating club sobeys bonus points/values. I have one that someone made for SDM but it doesn't work for sobeys!
    You don't search with Swagbucks??
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lcgawiuk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have something that looks like this >>>>>> It's an excel 2010 worksheet (workbook>ignore the other tabs thats where I do my analysis!) I can save in a previous excel like 2007 if you need it. The dates to the right are formatted so they turn colours when they are close to expiring. Let me know if you would like something like this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

oh my goodness!!! That is fabulous :D I'd love to try it if you wouldn't mind sharing
    You don't search with Swagbucks??
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lcgawiuk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I left a whole lot of coupons listed, but you can reuse the rows u actually have, otherwise delete the row. Don't leave blank rows anywhere or the database won't work properly. U can use the arrows in the first row to filter if you want to just see certain brands or dates or whatever. The expired ones will have a date that turns bright blue, you can format the dates to whatever colours suit you. Make sure to enter the dates in the format you see, not with '/' or other formats, unless you change the date format, it may not work properly (not sure) Just ask if you need any help, its a bit of work to maintain, but I keep the list (printed) with me rather than my coupon bag and I can check to see what coupons I have and what exactly they say on them so I know if I can use them! Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually started my own coupon "database" last night.
    Went threw all my coupons and listed them on an excel spread sheet, printed them off with the grids visible with room to hand write coupons as I get them.

Then I can go in and add the handwrittens to the list.

Its already been a time saver, I don't use a binder, as I use the box method. I just walk around the store, see a deal, and check my list to see if I have a coupon.

Things I included were, Product Name, Coupon Value, Quantity, Expiry Date and Notes (size exclusions, if BOGO what you have to buy etc.)

everything is colour coded in mine that then matches my box coding. But I'm really OCD about my coupons! I'm sure you wouldn't have to go to that level! I keep it in my coupon "dou-tang", with my MIR forms, Store Policys ext.

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

That is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

wow thxs this comes in handy

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've attached an example of the columns added to allow for more than one expiry in the same row. The quantity of each that expire is to the right of the date. That should help with multiple expiry dates like websaver etc. More columns can be added to the right, each time copying the date and quantity column. Hope that works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing this. I really need a list like this when at the store............I get confused over what coupons I have and can't remember if its Glade, Febreeze, Airwick........and thats just the air freshener section.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Amazing! thanks for sharing!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Because of the awesomeness that is Kat*in*Can I was able to modify her spreadsheet to develop a uber organized trade/personal use coupon spreadsheet.

T or P heading helps me sort coupons for trading (T) or personal use (P). I can easily filter out all the P's and then copy and paste to my trade thread.

Check out how great it looks in the thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/249651-...a/#post4079161

Super easy to read!

I also filter out the Trade coupons and filter to display any expires approaching, then print to keep with me while shopping so I know which coupons I need to use soon.

Thanks again to Kat*in*Can!!!
    Last edited by kcase6; Wed, Nov 16th, 2011 at 11:34 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kcase6 View Post
    Because of the awesomeness that is Kat*in*Can I was able to modify her spreadsheet to develop a uber organized trade/personal use coupon spreadsheet.

T or P heading helps me sort coupons for trading (T) or personal use (P). I can easily filter out all the P's and then copy and paste to my trade thread.

Check out how great it looks in the thread:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/249651-...a/#post4079161

Super easy to read!

I also filter out the Trade coupons and filter to display any expires approaching, then print to keep with me while shopping so I know which coupons I need to use soon.

Thanks again to Kat*in*Can!!!
    OMG You are making me blush!!! You took it and ran! Great on you! Good Job!

Thread Information