User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I was at MEtro yesterday and stopped at the pharmacy section and found some coupons..

save $1.50 on any flavour NUTRIBAR bar or powders (excluding snacks. not valid on bonus products. not to be used in conjunction with any other offer) (31909189) EXP DEC 31, 2011

$3 off any LAKOTA PRODUCT (80815075) EXP APRIL 30,2012
    $3 off any LAKOTA ARTHRITIS ROLL-ON(attached to sample) (80815118) exp dec 31, 2012

I did not see these posted... If anyone uses LAKOTA pm me... I have arthritis due to severe fracture and am allergic to ASA (aspirin) so I can use these as its made with hot peppers to tingle the nerve endings.. will try it and see if it works

I just added pics.. SORRY if not clear, I use my BlackBerry.. (crapy quality) its the fastest way to post

The first picture is the SAMPLE and was found in a sample box.. I asked the pharmacist if they were free and explained my situation and she gave me 3 samples that have the coupon attached.. I have more of the pamphlets though...
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Metro
    Last edited by jubsies; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 09:42 AM.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh wow i have heard hot pepper oil works. Could you please let me know if that works?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Was this the Nutribar coupon you found? This one has the same code but sometimes (rarely) there will be new/different coupons that have the same code as a previous one. I got this one from nani back in March of this year. She said she got it from a Metro store pharmacy.

I'll bet those Lakota coupons are new Smartsource tear pad coupons. Thanks for the heads up!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Was this the Nutribar coupon you found? This one has the same code but sometimes (rarely) there will be new/different coupons that have the same code as a previous one. I got this one from nani back in March of this year. She said she got it from a Metro store pharmacy.

I'll bet those Lakota coupons are new Smartsource tear pad coupons. Thanks for the heads up!

yep .. that is the coupon... HAHA I guess my METRO is a little behind times ... LOL I am posting the pics for the Lakota so you know what to look for...
    Last edited by jubsies; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2011 at 09:39 AM.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I have been on the hunt for more of the nutribar coupons for months!! Anyone with some to trade please PM me
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Thread Information