User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Hello dear coponers !

SO i was reading the dippers coupons from the latest P&G coupons and I notice that one it says "5.00 off papmers cruise wub any ONE swaddlers, swaddlers sensitive or baby dry dipers" and does not have size restriction .. soo this means that when they go on sale the jumbo packages which I have seen them as low as $9.98 we only pay 3.98 !!! thats a good deal ! woop wopp
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

You pay $3.98 after buying another bag

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Oh and it would be $4.98 hehe

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I have to say - this coupon annoys me. My baby is in size 4 - I can't buy swaddlers. He uses cruisers because the baby dry ones give his little bum a rash (and they leak for us, regardless of how much he's peed! LOL).

I'd rather have the $2.00 off personally!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I just used the same coupons that expired on Oct 31 at walmart. SDM had the megapacks of diapers on sale for $9.99 on saturda and sunday only so I PM. I didn't even realize the coupons said you had to buy other packages of diapers and neither did the cashier. I bought 4 packages of mega daipers cruisers and I PM 4 packages of wipes (NF had them on for $2.00) The cashier also let me use the pampers coupon save $2.50 when you buy pampers and wipes.....so i ended up paing $4.50 for each bag of diapers and got my wipes for free....I was so happy it felt like christmas came early....I'm new to the whole couponing thing. I had some extra coupons and tried it again only to have the cashier read the entire coupon and tell me I had to purchase the other diaper packages in order for the coupon to be valid...I felt like a moron at the cash.....but i'm still learning lol.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I have to say - this coupon annoys me. My baby is in size 4 - I can't buy swaddlers. He uses cruisers because the baby dry ones give his little bum a rash (and they leak for us, regardless of how much he's peed! LOL).

I'd rather have the $2.00 off personally!
    totally agree! and plus I don't think thay make the swaddlers and baby dry bigger than size 2, do they????

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Like Pinkypie mentioned it would be $4.98 for the Cruisers, but you could also use the $2 coupon on your other diaper purchase so for 2 bags of diapers the average price per bag would be $6.50 (2 x $9.99 -$5 and -$2 = $13 for both) ... not a bad deal!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariela View Post
    totally agree! and plus I don't think thay make the swaddlers and baby dry bigger than size 2, do they????
    Baby drys come in size 2 and up I believe. Regardless, they're sucky coupons and I LOATHE P&G for holding out on them, because like I said, even if they gave away every 10th box, they'd still be making a fortune off every baby in diapers.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

they actually do make swaddlers up to 3 and swaddlers sensitive up to 4 up anything bigger than 2 is very, very, very hard to find in store

baby dry goes up to size 6
    Last edited by xxkatiexx; Fri, Nov 4th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think this is the worst coupon ever, why would you want to buy a smaller size if you only have one kid to buy for. I have a couple to trade if you guys want them they suck.

Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last week i combined $5 and $2 coupons at SDM. Mega diapers were on Sale for 9.99$ So (1 cruiser + 1 Baby Dry -$2) -$5 :d...was a good deal!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Keep in mind that, although coupons do promote sales of their products, manufacturers are not obligated to provide coupons. I view coupons as a bonus and I'm grateful for them. Most are free so if there's a coupon you can't use, pass it on to someone you know who might be able to benefit from it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I've moved on to huggies for coupon because I can get a way better deal but I still prefer pampers... Rally for better coupons lol!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used the $5 off and $2 off with this week's Safeway deal - got the cruiser bag for $4.49 and the Baby-Dry/Swaddlers for $7.49. I stocked up on Size 3 and 4.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by janitej View Post
    Last week i combined $5 and $2 coupons at SDM. Mega diapers were on Sale for 9.99$ So (1 cruiser + 1 Baby Dry -$2) -$5 :d...was a good deal!
    My SDM doesn't seem to carry the Mega diapers anymore - just jumbo sizes (less diapers than the Mega).

I thought this was a good deal for the Mega packs, too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information