User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I use the coupons and then exchange the sizes and kinds at walmart! I know some might view it as cheating but that way I can get the best deals possible for my babies bum!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariela View Post
    totally agree! and plus I don't think thay make the swaddlers and baby dry bigger than size 2, do they????
    Swaddlers do come in size 3 - both in the mega pack and a case (although, I've only seen it at Walmart Superstore). Baby dry I have no clue - don't like them, don't buy them! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xxkatiexx View Post
    they actually do make swaddlers up to 3 and swaddlers sensitive up to 4 up anything bigger than 2 is very, very, very hard to find in store
    Agreed - every time Superstore has a case on sale, there are 1s and 2s but never any 3s in the swaddlers. And then I find 4s in the cruisers. Argh! LOL

I don't want my baby to have a naked butt!

Actually, I have another complaint.

I bought a few cases of cruisers (3s) and was shocked to find no coupons inside! I was spoiled with the cases of swaddlers I was buying because they were all $2 off swaddlers with NO restrictive wording (ie. stackable) and relied on the cases as a source of coupons. The last swaddlers case I bought had a $1 off cruisers. Really? A dollar? LOL Oh well, like pp said, manufacturers aren't obligated to provide coupons. It's just when you get used to a standard ... it's hard to accept change! LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i sometimes end up doing the same thing as hillybeanz, not on purpose but when i buy too many its time to trade up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information