User Tag List

Thread: P&G Inserts

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Maybe this will get deleted but I wanted to speak my mind! I am finding that there has been a lot of greedy people in Nanaimo lately! People are taking far more than they need of everything! Is there no such thing as coupon etiquette? Some people really need coupons to get by and when greedy people are stealing them and not letting us who will actually pay for the paper get any there is something wrong! Then tons of those coupon inserts get thrown away close to the expiry date! It is wasteful and greedy!! I am not trying to be offensive but I am so disappointed that I cannot even purchase 1 paper in Nanaimo ANYWHERE today to get an insert!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Jamie, my neighbors are away and so I have their paper and it had an insert in it. If you want it, it's yours. Just let me know.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I thought smartsource was next weekend. saw online that it's nov 5. yay
    off topic but at least we can find these.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

are you sure the inserts are in today's paper in Nanaimo? I find that a lot of the local papers lag behind the bigger city papers when it comes to the inserts coming out.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I called the newspaper (daily news) when the last p&g insert was released to find out how to get the insert, they told me it was only available in the subscribed newspapers and not on the shelves. I don't think people are picking through them, they are just not available in every paper.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

IN Duncan there was coupons in both free papers, Walmart gets a huge stack of each so I went to grab an extra of each on my way out of there tonight and someone had raided EVERY single paper of the coupons. Went down to 49th parallel because they have newspaper stands for both someone had raided EVERY coupon from the citizen as well Now how is that fair?

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

either someone took ALL the papers from our newspaper box or they were not delivered at all. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Exactly what I was saying!! The Daily News did have the inserts in them on Thursday in all gas stations and grocery stores etc...but someone or several people had taken them!! But for everyone who missed out they are in the Times Colonist today and it should be in every city!! Hope those of us who didn't get them can today!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Ladies if you are still looking for a copy or 2 please pm me as I have a few to share of he p&g I haven't gotten my hands on the newest smart source yet

Thread Information