User Tag List

Thread: Meet and Greet

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I have organized a time and place to have a coupon swap here in Brantford If anyone is interested let me know and I can pm you all the details Thanks and Have and awesome weekend
    This thread is currently associated with: Websaver, Save.ca Coupons, Zellers, Walmart, Sobeys, Rexall PharmaPlus

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just want to remind everyone that that meet is at Central Presbyterian church from 6-7:30pm on Nov 25th

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hi Ladies, Im going to be posting some Flyers up at different stores this week Just think if this one goes well , I will be able to host more swap parties and maybe next time have a coupon expert come down and show us some more efficient ways for organzing , hosting parties , and finding all the latest coupons and how to word e-mails to get some extra coupons from your favorite companies .... How does that sound?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

HI , I just want to give a big thank you to celestial_2003 FOR the trade that we did today! it was a pleasure meeting you! and I do hope those coupons I gave you, I hope that you can use I did put some men's products in there too and thank you for the knorr coupons lol I will be using them this week Thank you Again!!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Was my pleasure the knorr coupons come in handy in this house as well. Thank you for the coupons and was great meeting you as well

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

JUST POSTING SINCE THERE IS A NEW POLICY AT ZELLERS!!!!!!!!!! take a look at mrs J's website it was updated on the 17th

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks again ladies! just wanted to remind everyone that the swap is on FRIDAY!!!! Is sooooo close and Im exicted to see you guys for an awesome night of the couponers club!! LOL Hope to see everyone there again if you are not sure where it is ------ its at central presbyterian church ----wellington st ( across from city hall) donations are kindly accepted to the blessing center has they hold a monthly meal for some individual who are having rough time . Donations can be made by 1. Penne Noodles 2. Tomato Soup 3.Ketchup 4. Napkins 5. Dinner rolls 6. Juice 7. Tea/Coffee

Anything is appreciated Thanks again Ladies and Gents

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I just joined this group. Great to see that there is a specific Brantford link Is anyone allowed to come to the coupon trade event?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by t's_mama View Post
    I just joined this group. Great to see that there is a specific Brantford link Is anyone allowed to come to the coupon trade event?
    Its an open invite. Artzygael is hosting at a local church so donations to the Blessing Centre are appreciated. If the list of items needed are found here

http://www.facebook.com/events/111680618943884/

If you know anyone else in Brantford that coupons feel free to send an invite to them as well.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Thanks Celestial Every Little bit helps Everyone is invited I will also have beginner manuals there too

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hi ladies! I want to thank everyone who came out!!! 15 ppl for the frist time is awesome !!! I want to thanks addismom You were a big help , thank you for taking the time to post some flyers for me We ended up having 2 huge cans of Tomato juice, 3 tomato soups, 2 packages of noodles, 1 package of seasame seed snaps , 4 ceaser salad dressings , 2 boxes of tin foil, 2 boxes of plastic forks , 3 juice mixes, 1 loaf of bread , and a ton of coupons to use as well for some of the other supplies THANKS AGAIN LADIES!!!!! As I do more and more of these swaps i hope to give free lessons on couponing For the newbies that did come out i hope they enjoyed talking with the other couponers as well thanks again! Looking forward to seeing everyone again and maybe have more ppl there the next time

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks artzygeal it was fun! I'm sorry I wasn't too up for much coupon swaping or coupon anythg that nght,just a lot went on that day!! It was nice to meet some of the very nice ppl that I met,and I do believe we will have some great new members signing up for SC now!! Which is great. I have one comment that I have been debating on mentioning since fri nght and I thk it should be addressed. Especially since I was not the only person to notice or comment on it. I was disgusted by the behaviour of a cple SC that were present that night,if you cannot come and show support to another,show some respect for the person hosting the meet than maybe you would be best to not attend. To watch grownups laugh at,make fun of,make rude remarks and get up and leave during a meet is just rude. I feel bad for artzygeal to have this happen. Anyways,it was nice to meet and put a face to some local couponers!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

hey thanks again I have 2 dates in mind for the next one either the 3rd or 4th in feb it will be on a Sat so hopefully I can see everyone out there! time will be from 1-4 at least that gives us more time to talk amongst each other this time lol. I know its a little bit aways but it will be better! check your inbox addismom I did send you another one ... just not sure if you are receiving them or not..... Also a big show out and thank you to another member on FB not sure what her handle is on here ! But thank you!!! Also I will be announce a few things that are special and dear to me

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

that should have said 3rd or 4th week lol sry was typing a little fast lol.....

Thread Information