User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every week, I look forward to my flyers and the possibility of a good deal. Most weeks I find at least one great deal, or someone on this site points one out to me. Last week it was Metro's Olymel chicken and NoFrills dollar deals as well as bonus SDM redemption combined with bonus points!

This week - nothing. Booo!!! I keep looking and looking for any good deal, but looks like my weekly shopping trip will just be produce and meat!

Am I the only person who noticed the lack of a fun deal this week?
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro, No Frills, Pharmaprix

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I did not see much, a few things -free vim, tampons free, lever bar soap free, dove body wash 99 cents each, ensure meal replacement for 7.99(when i add my coupons it comes out to 1.99), butter for 2.77, armstrong cheese for 3.97...i guess it just all depends on what your looking for right?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lever soap? Where is that? I do have one or two coupons for 1.00 off lever soap.
    I don't have any vim coupons I was never able to find any. Also could you tell me where the dove and ensure is on sale? And what coupons match! I would really appreciate it!

You are exactly right about it depending on what your looking for!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

It is on 4 packs, for 1.99 at shoppers . its a sun mon sale only
    dove is 2.99 at shoppers and has a 2 off coupon on the bottle. ensure is 7.99 at rcss

there are a bunch of dove coupons if you can't find any with coupons on it, there is a 2$ off when you buy two somewhere ...lever is 1$ if you have it, i don't remember them all now......

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

free gillette deodorant with the new P&G coupons at SDM. last day today. also free pads with the stayfree coupons at SDM. last day.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

yes i forgot about that we got a few to give to the food bank.......

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the stay free at SDM, but my coupon said it was only good on regular priced items. Is that the coupon you guys used? I was going to try it and see if it worked, but I didn't want to feel shady.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

This week, RCSS has Advil Cold & Sinus 40's on for $7.49 and with the $4 coupon, $3.49 is a great deal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    This week, RCSS has Advil Cold & Sinus 40's on for $7.49 and with the $4 coupon, $3.49 is a great deal!
    that is a great deal!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in Superstore the other day and their deal of the week was the crest 3d white toothpaste for $1.89! good deal, but then add in the $0.50 off coupons and it's just over a $1 for the "fancy" toothpaste. I bought 10 because that's how many coupons I had on me. I didn't notice the sign said limit of 6 until after I checked out. Oh well honest mistake. The cashier didn't notice either. I would never have asked for 10 if I saw the limit beforehand.

Thread Information