User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Yahoo! Now the planning begins.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    Okay so I just cashed in my points LAST redemption, though I knew I should not have! That left me with just 150 points on my card and Chris has just over 4000 on his. Now after one night of shopping at SDM, I have over 23,000 points on my card and since Chris used his card to buy the gift cards, he will have 8000 added to his at the end of November. So lets see here.... so that is around 35,000 points accounted for. Now we have the 10,000 BP WUB a Life Brand Thermometer, 1000 BP for Gillette ProGlide Cartridges, 2000 BP for Gillette products, so that is over 13,000 more that we can easily get! That gets us up to around 48,000 right there..... So since no one asked this this in 10 pages of reading, How many points do you need for each redemption level??

To the poster who said it "was hard to get points at SDM" earlier, just read the above!!! I never used to pay attention to SDM because I thought the same thing! Now over 23,000 in one night! God I love Smart Canucks!
    There are more listed starting Saturday!

Offer valid from Saturday, November 12, 2011 to Friday, November 18, 2011.

20x the Shoppers Optimum Points® on all Vitamins and Natural Health Products when you spend $20 or more.

20x the Shoppers Optimum Points® on dermatological skin care when you spend $50 or more.

There is also the 20x on Zantac (works for me since this is a staple in my home!)

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave
    2000 BP for Gillette products

I'm not finding this anywhere - is there a printable that's needed?

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KrazE View Post
    There are more listed starting Saturday!

20x the Shoppers Optimum Points® on all Vitamins and Natural Health Products when you spend $20 or more.

20x the Shoppers Optimum Points® on dermatological skin care when you spend $50 or more.

There is also the 20x on Zantac (works for me since this is a staple in my home!)
    Hmmmm might be time to buy some more Melatonin since I am on my last bottle anyhow!! That is, if Melatonin is included in the "vitamins and natural health products"!

I'm not finding this anywhere - is there a printable that's needed?
    I THINK these coupons came in the mail one day to me. It was either in August or September.
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave
    I THINK these coupons came in the mail one day to me. It was either in August or September.

Well frick, they should mail that stuff to Optimum members by default!

Scott Towels are 10x BP this week - 2 packs are on for $3.99 & larger packs are on for $5.99 - if you can get a few printables printed off, you can get more BP that way too
    http://www.scottbrand.ca/community/ca/savings

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Well frick, they should mail that stuff to Optimum members by default!

Scott Towels are 10x BP this week - 2 packs are on for $3.99 & larger packs are on for $5.99 - if you can get a few printables printed off, you can get more BP that way too
    http://www.scottbrand.ca/community/ca/savings
    LOL about the Gillette coupons!

Thanks for the link on the Scott Paper Towels, we are down to our last package! Got 2 printed so far, trying for one more!

Are they just on sale until Saturday?

ETA: Darn, will only let me print 2! Oh well better then nothing! Gotta run now! Thanks for the tips!

*START THE CAR! START THE CAR!!!!!*
    Last edited by theweave; Thu, Nov 10th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.
    Is it baseball season yet?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Yes I think it's only until Sat as it was in this week's flyer - Go get some!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

i'm so excited! this would be my first redemption EVER
    Interesting in joining SuperPoints or SwagBucks?? Earn gift cards and rewards fast!
    PM me for you exclusive invites

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Just popped over to SDM for a few things (earned 11390 pts), but I decided to query the cashier about any upcoming 20x and mega redemptions...

She said she has no idea - they are not informed until 2 days before it happens & has heard nothing about any upcoming 20x events or mega redemption for Ontario

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Does anyone know what the maximum amount of redemptions per day is? Is it still two? Could I do 2x250.00 on the Saturday and 2x250.00 on the Sunday? I asked the Manager at SDM last night but she said she had never actually had someone redeem for that much so she wasn't sure.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Does anyone know what the maximum amount of redemptions per day is? Is it still two? Could I do 2x250.00 on the Saturday and 2x250.00 on the Sunday? I asked the Manager at SDM last night but she said she had never actually had someone redeem for that much so she wasn't sure.
    The policy hasn't changed. It is still 2 transactions per day. Wow you surely got millions of points

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I'm thinking I might buy the camera I want on the 20x the points day, to ensure I get it. And then on mega day buy the food stuff I was going to buy on the 20x day. Still tossing that around in my mind.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I'd be happy to see a confirmation about another 20x WUS $50 (not $75!) and a mega redemption for Ontario

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

@ theweave.. confirm with your pharmacy about the Melatonin.. it may not qualify. although it should if purchased off the floor. i tried to purchase my Iron on a 20x day but because its behind the counter (but NOT prescribed) it was still not part it.
    just double check to make sure.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CrazyCouponChick
    Trading Score
    164 (100%)

LOL!! My baby is due Dec.5...hopefully she holds out till the 5th. I dont wanna miss mega redemption weekend...maybe i could sneak outta the hospital for a bit if she comes early! God the things a SDM addict will do to not miss a deal!
    WISHLIST:::::::FPC J & J Baby Voucher, FPC Coke 12 pack, Tuna Helper any amount, FPC Pampers, Betty Crocker cake mix/icing, Bisquick Baking Mix, Flour, Fleishmans Yeast, Tuna, SDM Points

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information