User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey everyone,
    I know I've been going nuts with the Purina posts lately, but I have some even better news!
    Someone very close to me is expecting!!! It's not me, but a family member. She's 7 weeks along! YAY!
    So, in my true couponing fashion, I've gotta start stacking diapers now! I've never gotten diapers before, so this is new to me. I've decided to go with Huggies, since I find they're most stackable. If anyone wants to trade for some Huggies coupons, I'd love to!
    I know there were some in inserts, i could use those (darn, i gave all mine away!).... as well as the printable ones, a few of those.... and any other ones that I don't know about yet.
    I'm going to do a search in the trade section for all the different UPC's, then i can be more specific in my request. But at this point, I have exactly 0 Huggies coupons...so we gotta start somewhere!
    Anyone interested, please PM me! My tradelist is in Excel, and makes it hard to copy onto SC so send me your email address and i'll send it to you as an attachment. (i tried pasting it into a PM and its nearly 100,000 characters...the max in a pm is 10, 000. oops. )
    I also have a pile of the p&g inserts coming my way from my mom soon, so i'll have Pampers to trade if someone wants.

Thanks in advance all! I'm super excited!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers, Purina
    Last edited by croman7; Tue, Nov 8th, 2011 at 04:42 PM.

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

That is GREAT news!!!

I have all the inserts - do you know which one the Huggies were in?

Also I have my list in excel and paste it over onto SC all the time??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    That is GREAT news!!!

I have all the inserts - do you know which one the Huggies were in?

Also I have my list in excel and paste it over onto SC all the time??
    No, i dont remember which inserts. sorry. If you tind any of the coupons in there, let me know!
    and where do you paste yours into sc? in a pM? mine wont work.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by croman7 View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I know I've been going nuts with the Purina posts lately, but I have some even better news!
    Someone very close to me is expecting!!! It's not me, but a family member. I dont know how much of her story she wants me blabbing onilne, but long story short, it's been 9 yrs and many efforts, and finally, she's 7 weeks along! YAY!
    So, in my true couponing fashion, I've gotta start stacking diapers now! I've never gotten diapers before, so this is new to me. I've decided to go with Huggies, since I find they're most stackable. If anyone wants to trade for some Huggies coupons, I'd love to!
    I know there were some in inserts, i could use those (darn, i gave all mine away!).... as well as the printable ones, a few of those.... and any other ones that I don't know about yet.
    I'm going to do a search in the trade section for all the different UPC's, then i can be more specific in my request. But at this point, I have exactly 0 Huggies coupons...so we gotta start somewhere!
    Anyone interested, please PM me! My tradelist is in Excel, and makes it hard to copy onto SC so send me your email address and i'll send it to you as an attachment. (i tried pasting it into a PM and its nearly 100,000 characters...the max in a pm is 10, 000. oops. )
    I also have a pile of the p&g inserts coming my way from my mom soon, so i'll have Pampers to trade if someone wants.

Thanks in advance all! I'm super excited!!!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/249381-...oupons-canada/
    The most serious gardening I do would seem very strange to an onlooker, for it involves hours of walking round in circles, apparently doing nothing." --Helen Dillon

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsmewhoelse View Post
    i did see that. thanks. her coupons expire Friday, which isnt doable for me. But i did PM for a pack of diapers!

Thanks for pointing it out

Thread Information