User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

On Sunday November 13th Reitmans in Brantford will be having an after hours shopping party. They will close at 5 but reopen at 6 till 8. There will be prizes and gift bags to the first X# of customers. You will receive $10 off every $75 and earn a $25 savings card for each $50 spent. Savings cards can be redeemed in February for $25 off a $75 dollar purchase.
    There are lots of sale racks right now and there are some great new fashions in store! They also have pajamas in stock which make great Christmas gifts.
    All winter coats are $50 off too.
    If anyone is planning on coming pm me so I can say hi when you are there!
    This thread is currently associated with: Reitmans

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sounds like fun,I wish I could go,but I will be at the CBC tv site to watch COVER ME CANADAs last show and announce the finale winner. I must add my cousin and his band are in the final show the band is WHOSARMY and my cousin is the lead singer Travis Wood..The winner wins 100,000 and a record recording and a really great start into the music buisness!! My cousin and his band are in their early twenties,very very smart group of guys,my cousin is amazing..I would appreciate so much if anyone could go to the Cover me Canada site and vote every day (u get 5 votes a day) for Whosarmy,the votes,likes,tweets,shares all go together with the judges scores to decide on the winner!! I would appreciate it so much..

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I'd much rather go shopping at Reitmans than my BIL 40th Birthday dinner on that day! Darn it!

Thread Information