User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I stacked the BOGO Sunlight coupon in the flyer with the Sunlight FPC and got 4 free yesterday! Not a problem with the cashier @ Esquimalt SOF.
    2009 Savings: $1251.00
    2010 Savings to date: $990.25

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Wasat Save on uptown location today talking to Marilyn at the customer service desk.. she has asked (well managers have asked) that if you are planning on couponing at save on NOT to go to customer service.. to please go through a regular till..
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    100 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponasaurusRex View Post
    I just moved here so I have only stacked at the Esq location 2 times, but both times the cashiers were wonderful to work with!

I take this back!!! Have tried 2 times since and Its been a total disaster! The manager was a total meany! He said that any coupon that states "cannot be combined with any other offer" cant be stacked. I told him nearly every coupon in existence says that... then he says to me "your being dramatic"

HA! So I whip out my binder, start from the beginning and SHOW HIM that yes in fact they do! I WIN.... well not really... he still wouldn't let me use a any of my coupons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information