Thread: web perspectives

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Web Perspectives

Suite 2000
    3080 Yonge Street
    Toronto, Ontario M4N 3N1

would like to invite you to join over 400,000 Canadians who actively provide their opinions in legitimate market research.

Joining this respected community of Canadians is free and bestof all, you have a chance to win $2,000 when you sign up.Web Perspectives is the largest market research panel in Canada and we have given out over $1 million dollars in rewards for individual surveys and prizes.
    Signing up for our panel is quick and easy.

Join us now to tell leading companies what you think about their products and services. You will also get a chance to earn exciting rewards from our valued partners.
    Affiliation:

Web Perspectives is a Gold Seal member of the Canadian Market Research and Intelligence Agency (MRIA).

Rewards Web Perspectives

Each time you participate in a Web Perspectives survey you will be rewarded for your time! The more surveys you do the more chances of winning.
    A variety of survey rewards are offered to all of our members. Survey rewards include monthly prize draws for 5 chances at $1,000. There are also special draws for x-box’s, i-Pods, and much more. Many surveys also offer individual rewards in the form of “Perspective Points”. These range from 100 points to 500 points with a completed survey.
    If you qualify and complete a survey with individual rewards the Perspective Points you earn will be credited to your account. When you reach 1000 Perspective Points in your rewards account you may redeem for your choice of exciting rewards. Please click here for more information on “Perspective points”
    Individual survey rewards will be credited to your Web Perspectives account within 2-4 weeks. After choosing your reward panelists will typically receive their choice of reward in 3-5 weeks after redemption.

Web Perspectives reward partners:

1. PayPal – Redeem 1000 points to transfer $10 into your PayPal account.
    2. Chapters/Indigo(Online) – Use 1000 points to claim a $10 gift certificate to purchase books, DVD’s, I-pods, etc
    3. Sympatico MSN Music Store - Redeem 1000 points for $10 worth of music downloads.
    4. Cineplex – Redeem 1000 points for a free movie ticket valid at any Cineplex Entertainment theatre.
    5. Golf Town – Use 1000 points to claim a $10 gift certificate to purchase sporting goods or apparell.
    6. The Canadian Cancer Society – Donate your reward to a good cause and help other Canadians. You will also receive a tax receipt for your donation.
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards, Indigo Chapters Coles Bookstore
    Last edited by Robertr; Fri, Oct 8th, 2010 at 03:42 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I really like this site, I get about 1-2 surveys a day ranging from 100-200 pts respectively.
    i already have about 20 dollars to cash out after less then 2 weeks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for the rewards you can also exchanghe your points for air miles

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

have cashed out over 50 dollars in 6 months (mainly chapters gc or paypal)

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great panel! great reward! and they send a lot of surveys!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

This is a repost, someone already has a thread going for this
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a great survey panel. Been on it for a year and from the start it was pure sweepstakes but as gradually, you do the surveys, you slowly will receive points and in turn, you get rewarded for cash incentives. Just be honest with your answers and now I've been getting at least 25 surveys per month. It's really fun and they do pay through paypal

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

They are generally very good. it just takes awhile for pointd to pend and prizes to be sent out. i am waiting anxiously hoping they get here by xmas I am getting way more surveys now that they have improved everything as well.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is by far the best survey site I have been a part of. I get at least 3 survey invites a day and 2 of the 3 are always for points. I have one survey that was worth 600 points and it only took 4 minutes! Just to give you an idea 1000 points gives you 10$ paypal. I have been a member for only about a month and I have already got 30$ in points. I have already received the first 10$ in my paypal account! I never do the sweepstakes entries though....so just look at your reward before comitting to it!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

my points keep vanishing....i stopped doing the surveys to watch for awhile...and sure enough more points have vanished and they do not return either. They have no way to track that the survey you did is what you are getting credit for and once they vanish, I don't see how to prove they are gone. I had more than enough points to cash out for 10.00....and should have a total of 1400 pts after pending are credited. As of right now, I have 790 cleared and 200 pending...so where did the rest disappear to? The last two hundred vanished recently but the rest vansihed a couple of weeks ago. keep a close watch on what you have or should have...i am not happy with them.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for my part i never have problem with them, it is one of the best paid survey in Canada, the owner research now is a worldwide comnpay they have other panel like value opinion in usa...top 10 of survepolice.com
    Last edited by Robertr; Sat, Oct 16th, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ive never had a problem either i have spoke with them because i saw points disappearing and they disappear from pending a few days before they are posted.

Perhaps if you dont get the points itsbecause a survey wasnt valid.

Always make sure to answer properlly because sometimes hidden in the questions is a "choose X for this answer" to validate surveys

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

just to clarify not accusing anyone of anything but i keep seeing these in surveys so im assuming its to weed out those who just answer randomly

ive got over 50 in chapters in 3 months!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mellyskater View Post
    ive never had a problem either i have spoke with them because i saw points disappearing and they disappear from pending a few days before they are posted.

Perhaps if you dont get the points itsbecause a survey wasnt valid.

Always make sure to answer properlly because sometimes hidden in the questions is a "choose X for this answer" to validate surveys
    I always answer carefully and properly to the questions they ask.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you do that you will receive a lot of surveys from them!

Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information