User Tag List

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'll sign up for this one and will send my info in a little bit. Wondering if I can also sign up for the kids exchange??

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Sounds great! Just Pm you!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

FPC DRAW IS TONIGHT AT 6PM
    MOUNTAIN TIME

Get posting those funny stories and memories of Christmas, as someone is getting a FPC today!!!

FPC won by MRS SunShine
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Tue, Nov 15th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I don't know if this counts as a memory of Christmas. However after arriving here in Timmins where most of my family lives 5 years ago we always spent Christmas eve at my cousins cousins,lol and then Christmas day here at home. Now because my uncle was killed in a car crash a few months ago everything just seems weird, even the idea of these exchanges but I wanted to do them anyway and hope it would cheer me up. We are still going to do the same thing on Christmas eve and Christmas. But my aunt is going with her daughters family out to Florida in the hopes that it will take her mind off of things. Everyone else is going to try and make the best of the season and try to carry on. I know that wasn't much of a story, I just had to share it.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well it was a funny story for us and a lesson for us as over zealous parents when it came to Christmas gifts for the 3 kids.

So it would have been around 1995, Christmas morning and the kids came down into the living room to open their stockings which were stuffed to the brim, each thing of course I had wrapped individually.
    The kids dig in, ripping the paper and my eldest got his first gift opened and holds it up high. A small one size fits all pair of blue winter gloves with Toronto Maple Leaf's written on them, and he shouts to his brother " See T, I TOLD you we were good " !! He was just bursting with enthusiasm, tried them on, so happy and grateful and then DH and I looked at each other and realized that we had a freaking mountain of stuff ( toys, games, books etc.) all wrapped and under the tree in the basement, but we had just experienced the best expression of all and it was from a pair of dollar store gloves. We felt silly. Kids do not need that much we learned.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Funny story from a few years back I got my kids a game cube for Christmas so I let them have it Christmas eve, well they were playing a game together and my ds kept pushing a button to make the game go back to the main meun, and my dd all of a sudden told him " Stop pushing the button you little F*****". I couldnt help laugh and I had family over too and well all started laughing. Was the only time I ever laughed at her swearing and I just had to tell her to never say that again

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Last edited by Mamaelmo; Tue, Nov 15th, 2011 at 07:49 PM.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oooh very pretty.. and OMG that story.. i would have sunk into the cushions of the couch.. while everyone else laughed of course. the things kids say.

i can't wait til Friday.. im so excited to start shopping already.. picked up a few things already.. might have to request a few things be put on the list of 'info' items..
    favorite color
    eye color
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

40 people and still growing. You still have 35 minutes to get your funny story posted before the draw, so lets hear them. I'm sure there are plenty of them out there!

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I think my story got lost at the bottom of one of the pages, so im bumping it back up for people who want a laugh

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    hmmmm
    i think the funniest was when my uncle was over for christmas about 8 years ago.
    My uncle came over to visit with the family.
    and brought some delicious looking blueberry pies.
    somebody put the pies on a small coffee table.
    My parents and my uncle were chatting away and something must have been awfully funny because they started stomach laughing, bent over backwards laughing.
    My uncle was in stitches so hard that PLOP! he sat in the pies!!!!
    We quickly grabbed the camera and snapped some shots of him in the pie, his behind covred in pie. etc.
    EVERY SINGLE HOLIDAy we remind him of the ''pie incident'' He will never live it down! LOL

so thats my funny holiday story

p.s. i can see if i can get the photos off my mom so i can upload them ahha

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Ok. I put everyones name that posted their stories on paper, folded them and put them in a hot, and drew out one. The winner of the FPC from TETLEY for for a 72 pkg of Orange Pekoe Tea, or any size of decaffeinated, Herbal, Green & flavored black teas, or Ready to drink 1.89: or Infusions (6X30ml) is: MrsSunshine

Congrats

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

just saw you posted here..too. thanks again.. y do I feel like that little icon in that ornament this week. *sigh* well this made my week..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Congrats, and by the way I know mine wasn't a funny story but just a bit of a Christmas memory.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Can't wait for this, I have so many ideas floating around. However I need to see who I get so I can get them something nice and if they're allergic to say chocolate not to get them a bag full of it,lol.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information