User Tag List

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

2 people received 2 packages and didn't say anything???? did I read that correctly?
    and cabmonk..I didn't spend as much as you but I did go outside my budget because I enjoy doing these...I love the giving ...and this year it was fun to buy for the kids as well.
    everyone has received such wonderful gifts
    I nearly did not sign up because I thought I was not going to have the money by the "parcel out" date but I did and it was great to be a part of this and I hope the tradition continues
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    2 people received 2 packages and didn't say anything???? did I read that correctly?
    and cabmonk..I didn't spend as much as you but I did go outside my budget because I enjoy doing these...I love the giving ...and this year it was fun to buy for the kids as well.
    everyone has received such wonderful gifts
    I nearly did not sign up because I thought I was not going to have the money by the "parcel out" date but I did and it was great to be a part of this and I hope the tradition continues
    By the way I wasn't bragging or anything,lol. I don't even think what I spent was that much. I always think I can do more and have a hard time stopping myself.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Morning all, and I want to thank you all, as it just speaks to the generosity of you all her at SC. Such a wonderful group of people, so full of love and caring for us all. I really wish to thank all of you for your offers, but I don't have aproblem doing this, honestly. I am out this morning for another round of shopping as soon as my meds kick in not sure why they always kick in. Then off to a dd's to help decorate the tree and she is going to help me wrap these gifts and has offered to take them back to the post office for me tonight ( I love my dd's).

I am only upset that they may not rec. their package before Christmas. Next year not only will I double check, but I will have a dd check twice too In the meantime, I off to find where I left my brain

Have a great day all!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Its all good Holly, and if you do it again next year don't call it secret santa,lol. Too many seem to have taken that literally.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

its all good.. and as for the lost brain. check behind the couch.. everything seems to end up back there.. weird. LOL
    I truly enjoyed this exchange secret or not. and you have NOTHING to concern yourself with. im sure no matter when the goodies arrive the ppl will be more than happy. and your daughter sounds like an angel to me.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Ok finally got around to getting a pic of my gift. Been sick this week so haven't felt like doing it. Not sure it is from since they didn't put their username. Don't worry about mixing up the names. If they get gift after Christmas it will just be extending the gift opening Now i'm off to open the chocolate. Wanted to wait and get it in the pic lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

OK, I just came back from the post office. The pkgs will go out today at 5 pm. Sorry guy's, I wanted to send them express but it would have cost very close to $100, so I sent them out same as all the others have gone with tracking numbers. The lady said you should get them before Christmas, so my fingers are crossed. Hope you like them, and post your pictures. Again, thank you to all the people that offered to help me, it just shows how truely wonderful you all are!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    OK, I just came back from the post office. The pkgs will go out today at 5 pm. Sorry guy's, I wanted to send them express but it would have cost very close to $100, so I sent them out same as all the others have gone with tracking numbers. The lady said you should get them before Christmas, so my fingers are crossed. Hope you like them, and post your pictures. Again, thank you to all the people that offered to help me, it just shows how truely wonderful you all are!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I found my brain, and you were right MrsSunshine, it was behind the couch Had a few dustballs on it, but none the worse for wear

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

did ya happen to find my missing mitt back there.. damn thing up and walked off.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    did ya happen to find my missing mitt back there.. damn thing up and walked off.

No mitt, but I did find a hairpin, my dogs chew toy and my grandsons car

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed their gifts so far. Unfortunately my giftee has ignored my PM and visitor message and not even said thanks. Not nice!
    I wonder if she has been one of the people who got 2x the pkg?
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

HA I found my mitt.. don't even ask where I found it.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Well, it says the rider I bought for received her gifts but she didn't post anything. I guess she wasn't very excited about it?
    I guess I'll have to try and do better on my next package train.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

These things happen, no worries

This season is about giving not receiving!

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Just me agin all. I have been going over my papers and match ups as I am getting worried that some people have not yet received their packages. Well, I am very glad I did, as it seems I have made a HUGE MISTAKE. When I was doing the match ups and writting them down, it seems I wrote 2 peoples names down twice, consequently, 2 people received 2 packages both from different people, and 2 people have not received a gift at all. The 2 people that are waiting for gifts that have not been sent yet are ame555 and erikkaitlyn. I am not sure how I am going to make it up to the 2 of you. Obviously I am going out tomorrow and purchasing you both a nice package of gifts and send them out express post (with my fingers crossed that you will get them before Christmas). I may remove some of the things from their original packaging to help keep the costs down. I am so very sorry, I am not sure how I did that, as I double checked everything when I was sending out the pm's, but I guess due to the fact that I'm human (or at least I think I am most days) all I can say is I am so sorry that I screwed up and I will make it up to you, I promise.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I feel like such an , and I will have both packages out express post before 5 tomorrow night, I promise.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread Information