Hi my fellow Regina couponers!

I went through my coupons tonight and noticed that I have a lot of coupons for dog/cat food and treats that I wont use for my animals. I used to work for a dog/cat food company so I am very picky with my food. With this being said I have all these coupons that will go to waste, so I thought for the holiday season I would like to try and gather some coupons up and try and get a donation going for our 2 local dog and cat rescues. A lot of my family have adopted animals from people for animals and blue eyes dog rescue here in Regina. I have also volunteered for one rescue a few years ago. I know during the holidays that the majority of focus is on those who can not afford the simple things we all take for granted. With this being said, the animals with no homes often are left out, and with the holidays coming money can be a bit tight. I have no children, only a spouse. However I do have 1 dog and 3 cats who I have rescued and consider them my "kids". With all this I am asking if any of you have extra food/treat coupons you would like to give away. I can come pick them up from your door step and do my best to use these within the next 2 months.

As well I am asking that while you are out and about shopping if you come across any great deals on foods please PM me so I can head out and get some of those deals as well. I thank you in advance for your help with my new idea this holiday season!