User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey gals. Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on the SPC card. I have never really thought about getting one - forgot about it mostly. I am considering getting one now but have a few questions.

I am looking to use it at Zellers on a Christmas gift that I plan on PMing to Walmart. Do they allow you to PM and then use the SPC card. I know others have in different parts of the country (thanks brag section) but want to know if the "allow" it locally.
    Also does the VIP version of the card still exist? And if so what is the difference.

Thanks for any input!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers, SPC Student Price Card

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'm not sure about pming but I don't see why it would be a problem and the only difference I know of the regular SPC and the VIP SPC is that the VIP doesn't require a student ID.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just FYI - Zellers (eramosa) does not price match to a print out from Walmart's website. Luckily for me it is in next weeks Walmart flyer and I will be able to price match and use my SPC card.

Did Someone Say SALE?!?
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I PM'd cereal at Zeller's on Eramosa on Sunday, and they allowed me to use my SPC card. I had to produce my student ID, AND they cut the ad out of my Shopper's Drug Mart flyer.

Only one snag -- she didn't want to take my coupons for the Folgers that was on sale on the w/e-- saying "it's one per purchase"! (groan!) I had her call over another cashier to okay it. Using the $1 off coupon and the SPC card was a good deal! I use my SPC at Zellers and Rexall more than enough to warrant the $9 investment.

Happy shopping!
    Nancy

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nancyrose View Post
    I PM'd cereal at Zeller's on Eramosa on Sunday, and they allowed me to use my SPC card. I had to produce my student ID, AND they cut the ad out of my Shopper's Drug Mart flyer.

Only one snag -- she didn't want to take my coupons for the Folgers that was on sale on the w/e-- saying "it's one per purchase"! (groan!) I had her call over another cashier to okay it. Using the $1 off coupon and the SPC card was a good deal! I use my SPC at Zellers and Rexall more than enough to warrant the $9 investment.

Happy shopping!
    Nancy
    Thanks for your response. I'm headed to Zellers on Friday - fingers crossed that there will be no hassle.

Thread Information