User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Was at Glenridge Zehrs last night and does anyone know if you can use BOTH the store's coupon off the board and your own manufacturer's coupon together. They would not let me but my sister did it at SPM Zehrs. They had the GLADE Christmas candels in a jar and the refills as well (the set) for 5.99 and I had their 2.00 coupon and my own 3.00 one but they said no. Also I bought croisannts that were stale back and I thought they give you the item for free plus your refund but was told no. Had to wait nearly 20 minutes as the one in customer service was new grrrrr............Anyone know anything about these policies?

Gwen
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The policy changed in June.

2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

i live very close to that store and yes they have changed their rules. they have them printed off and taped on top of their coupon zone rack by the doors. they are very bad with coupons there and i find when something comes up the wrong price i get rolled eyes and a lot of fuss.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Marlene_the_bean View Post
    The policy changed in June.

2.13 One coupon only per item purchased may be redeemed during each store visit, even if a limit statement is not included on the coupon. Coupon stacking is not allowed.
    Thanks for the info. I have had some take a coupon zone and manufactor and others look at me like I was crazy. Now I know for sure. TY!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Yes the Glenridge Zehrs staff I think take a course on eyerolling when you have coupons - I also live very close there but usually avoid the store like the plague - + with their new renovations you can hardly make it down an aisle if there is oncoming shopping cart traffic! My coupons always get very well reviewed (with eyerolls) at this store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francis71 View Post
    Yes the Glenridge Zehrs staff I think take a course on eyerolling when you have coupons - I also live very close there but usually avoid the store like the plague - + with their new renovations you can hardly make it down an aisle if there is oncoming shopping cart traffic! My coupons always get very well reviewed (with eyerolls) at this store.
    I haven't met a store who doesn't eyeroll coupons.

I've never heard of any store in Canada who accepts two coupons different coupons for the same product at once. They used to do this?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

When Pharma Plus/Rexall has their store coupon books out, I have used theirs and my own for the same product many times! It has been a while so do not know if they still do that!!!

Thread Information