User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    I would also hate this...but....

I have had cashiers there tell me that the coupons include taxes, and they are supposed to ring them up as 'tax included'? SO, I wish they would get their stories straight...

BTW..not me arguing or threatening...I'll take free stuff either way, with or without taxes included

Oh...and just give me a couple days notice...and I can get the prices for you. I do know that Febreeze air effects is 4.49, set and refresh 4.49 and 800ml fabric refresher is 7.99.

Update: just got off the phone with the Cash supervisor at Pharmasave...A written policy will be put out in the next week or so. There has been some pushy customers looking for overages etc...Hopefully with the new written policy, things will be clearer
    So they are not thinking about stopping stacking, just set some rules? And it is not me, either who is arguing about paying taxes Gotta pay them anyways, if I was paying full price or nothing........hopefully someone does not ruin this for us all
    Last edited by Mich649; Sat, Nov 26th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

the cashier said "might stop stacking" b/c "one person may ruin it for all" ... so who knows ..... i just know that in general it didn't sound great ....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

PS - they were AWESOME when I was there ... really made my day

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I would hate for them to stop as well. They are great when it come to coupons, just need to be patient sometimes. A set of written rules would be nice, so we can all know what is what. Yes, the prices are more, but with the stacking, it means you can get things free or almost free most of the time. And FYI it's not me either, however I have heard of a lady that goes to wal-mart and has the same attitude.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

I am really hoping in making a trip some time...would swing by HFX on my way from the Valley if it was planned far enough ahead on my days off...of course I am a shift worker so it may be interesting!! Does it follow the pharmasave flyers that are around the province?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Yes, they follow the same flyer...you can check them online, starting on Friday of the flyer 'week'.

Oh...and I was there yesterday...WORST SHOP EVER!!!! Left stuff at the cashier.

For those who have dealt with this before...my sympathies..never believed, with all my shopping there..that you could be treated that badly!!!!

Still going to continue to shop there...just pick my cashiers much more carefully

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure why people are gaga over Margolians. They talk about quality items, but there are plenty of made in China Billabong shirts there and the like... lots of $200 pairs of jeans and $300-400 north face jackets for only 25% off. Nobody in Truro can afford that. I went to visit the store shortly after the closing announcement... maybe prices are better, but people were still buying stuff up in the early sale days.
    Last edited by pamplemousse; Sun, Dec 4th, 2011 at 07:12 PM.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I had one bad one there.......another cashier (who is actually pretty nice) told me that when you have alot of coupons, they prefer you to go to the cosmetics counter. I've been using that ever since, and do not have to deal with crabby-pants anymore I find the cosmetics lady much more personable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allis154 View Post
    Yes, they follow the same flyer...you can check them online, starting on Friday of the flyer 'week'.

Oh...and I was there yesterday...WORST SHOP EVER!!!! Left stuff at the cashier.

For those who have dealt with this before...my sympathies..never believed, with all my shopping there..that you could be treated that badly!!!!

Still going to continue to shop there...just pick my cashiers much more carefully

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just as an update, I had a FANTASTIC visit to the truro Pharmasave last week (I will be posting my first brag soon) Though the store was packed (I'm not sure why...) the cashier was patient and very friendly. Great to know they encourage couponers to go to the cosmetics counter, though, as I missed two SCOPs as I was distracted by numerous disgruntled customers in line behind me... Oh well.

I didn't find Margolians to be worth the hype, however I may visit again before closing to pick up basics once things are more deeply discounted (e.g. socks, winter hats, gloves, etc.) as they had bins upon bins of those.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I had one bad one there.......another cashier (who is actually pretty nice) told me that when you have alot of coupons, they prefer you to go to the cosmetics counter. I've been using that ever since, and do not have to deal with crabby-pants anymore I find the cosmetics lady much more personable.
    My one and only time I checked out at cosmetics...took over 1 hour!!!!

She deleted the transaction....twice......

So...my order was rung in 3 times before I was able to leave.

Now, I normally do several trips a week, with small purchases. Less issues; less time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by merecox View Post
    Just as an update, I had a FANTASTIC visit to the truro Pharmasave last week (I will be posting my first brag soon) Though the store was packed (I'm not sure why...) the cashier was patient and very friendly. Great to know they encourage couponers to go to the cosmetics counter, though, as I missed two SCOPs as I was distracted by numerous disgruntled customers in line behind me... Oh well.

I didn't find Margolians to be worth the hype, however I may visit again before closing to pick up basics once things are more deeply discounted (e.g. socks, winter hats, gloves, etc.) as they had bins upon bins of those.

Glad you had a great shop!!! Most of the time, that is what I get too

And the store is always busy, busy now it seems. Too many couponers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information