User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

What's on your list?? Which SDM will you be redeeming at?

I'm hoping to get a Wii... and hope to get it at the Oromocto SDM... they open at 8... if they're isn't any left, I'll head to Fredericton to a SDM that opens at 9, and see if I can get one there!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

thelma may
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't wait to redeem my 95,000 points....want to score the ereader!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I will be at the Prospect store at 8:00 sharp Saturday morning. I do not have a good list yet. Looking to get some controllers, remote controls and games for PS3. Maybe a few other pieces of electronic. Other than that it will just be regular stuff including gifts for teachers, etc. I have enough to do 5 redemptions but I am not sure I will find enough to buy. Me and my daughter also have tickets to get a makeover at the gala. It will be fun! Looking forward to it all except the craziness in the store.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do you guys manage to get so many points? Do you just do all your shopping at SDM? Any advice would be great! I can't imagine having 95,0000 points.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It took me a year. Basically every 20x the points event I'd spend $50, but I'm still learning. Have enough for $250 redemption this weekend. Planning to get groceries and stocking stuffers. No big purchases this time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I planned to go to the last 20x, but forgot my optimum card and went back Sunday and ended up spending $70.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

AnnieQ,

I have already redeemed for $1300 this year only and I have enough to do 5 redemptions at the highest level this weekend. I only shop at Shoppers during 20x the points day and when they are offering special bonus points coupons like the recent 10000 pts for Plus members. During 20x the points day I stock up on milk. Since they have these days quite often now I always manage to get my milk on these special days to rack up points; we need milk no matter where we buy it and the 2L at Shoppers at $3.19 gives 5x the points on any given day plus an extra 20x if you get it during the 20x days. I usually buy 6 which totals to around $18.xx and gets the remaining $30 on stuff that is on special that week. I usually get all my Coke/Pepsi products at SDM when they have the 6-pack for $1.99.

Recently I managed to get 3 of the 10000 points for the thermometer. We have 3 cards - me, my husband and my daughter. I bought the thermometer during the last 20x event in addition with the Tylenol which was I believe at $5.99 (usually sells for $13) and for which was a 2,500 bonus points coupon!

There are a lot of grocery items that I only get at SDM. Cookies is one of them. When the Oreo, etc. are on special at $1.99 I will usually stock up and most of the time I am lucky enough that it will fall on a 20x the points day.

I also got myself a Shoppers Optimum Mastercard that I only use when I shop at Shoppers. With the card you get an extra 15 base points on top of the 10 base points.

Oops I almost forgot the best! The 8000 bonus points when you were purchasing $150 in gift cerficates.

All you need to do is to keep your eyes open and keep watching SmartCanucks for ideas you might miss.

I just redeemed twice in October for 2 of the flatscreens and here I am redeeming again this weekend. I am not sure I will be able to redeem 5x. I don't want to be spending the points only to be spending them.
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Fri, Dec 2nd, 2011 at 09:57 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i always start my shopping list at shoppers drug mart. alot of the time they have a similair sale as other stores. and sometimes i wander and watch for bonus pts like 500 pts when you buy 2 and such. i have been doing it for 6 months and i will be cashing in 95,000 and still have lots left...

and i'll be at shoppers in O town getting a new xbox game. 8am to be sure i get it lol i even have my mom taking my daughter so i can focus on my plan. i'm doing xmas chocolates, stocking stuffers and then whatever else we see. gonna be alot of pricy stuff we dont usually likeot buy but need, like my nesquik lol

NBcouponer
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will be at the SDM on Prospect at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow as well, coffee in hand, ready to conquer the Mega Redemption, I can't wait! I'm working out my plan tonight, including back-up items just in case. This is so exciting!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bargain Seeker,

Thanks so much!!! I visited your blog earlier the week you are truly an inspiration!!! I look forward to many updated posts . I can't wait until next years big bonus redemption, hopefully I will be in line up with many of you!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Even though ive posted this question on the Moncton Page , Bargain seeker, since your a seasoned veteren, milk is out for redemption, does that include all dairy????

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer01 View Post
    Even though ive posted this question on the Moncton Page , Bargain seeker, since your a seasoned veteren, milk is out for redemption, does that include all dairy????
    I am not sure since I don't buy a lot of dairy products other than milk at SDM. Sorry that I cannot respond in a more positive way.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought lots of dairy yesterday. The only thing you can't buy is milk. Not sure if Eggnog and creamer is considered milk but I couldn't buy the bags of milk. I stocked up on cheese and yogurt though.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

how did everyone else do on their mega redemptions? Brag away!
    I earned over $150 in free gift cards last year. Click HERE if you want to earn your free gift cards too! All the cool couponers are doing it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the answers, I knew about milk but i wasnt sure if it was all dairy,I hope everyone redeemed for lots of stuff and had a good tim.e doing it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information