User Tag List

Brit-Tiny
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have found it to have the best shoppers drug mart and London drugs!
    They are so good to me! Very pleasant people who graciously accept coupons!

This weekend I picked up 30 vim from the Sherwood park shoppers by the Walmart... They have them on for 77 cents right now! I talked to the manager and he said they haven't been able to get rid of it. I wouldve grabbed more if I could, but I didn't have anymore coupons (not sure how I even had 30!).

So, if you have anymore vim coupons left (exp. Dec 1!) please head over to that shoppers and use them! They will gladly let you take as many as you want.

P.S., I saw a couponer at SP london drugs stacking for dove this weekend close to closing time with a bigggg binder! Was it one of you!?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

If She Had A Red Binder And Another Woman Was With Me, Then It Was Me.

You Should Of Said Hi.

P.S. That Was Just My Anything But Food Binder
    Last edited by xnewfiex; Wed, Nov 30th, 2011 at 01:26 PM.

Brit-Tiny
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Heheh! That had to of been you then! It looked like you were being given a hard time by the younger girl there. I love the older lady that works at night!
    My boyfriend said, "..and I thought you were extreme!". Now I feel the need to step up my game!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I agree, London Drugs in the Park has always been fabulous, especially one particular cashier (wont say her name but I think we're talking the same one) She is always super friendly to me when I come to stack
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Sher Park LD IS the best! Melody is the name of the cashier. Call the manager and tell her that you love Melody. Everyone deserves praise when they do a great job.
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

That is wonderful. I will give them a try again.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

THe Other Lady Was Great. She Let Me Use Coupons That Said Only One COupon Per Customer. The Nivea Hand Lotion Was On Clearance For 2.49.. - 200 coupons!.. Great Deal.

Brit-Tiny
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow that is a deal

I will for sure call and comment on Melody now that I know her name, thank you

Except I don't think Sherwood Park likes my boyfriend and I? We have some bad experiences!
    A crazy road raged driver chasing us around and then blocking us into residential after he followed us 0_0 (because my boyfriend honked after the guy cut us off). And then we had people try to open our car doors while we were in it to try and steal a toolbox we had just bought! They didn't know we were in there since the windows were tinted and slightly fogged up while I looked over my receipt and organized my coupons (lol).
    Now that I think of it.. I was also assaulted at Sherwood park mall when I was younger.. Oh boy.

I may die in Sherwood Park, but will always go back (maybe even haunt it)!

They still have clearance racks at SDM too, which is awesome. Mill woods stores haven't had clearance racks for a while that were worth mentioning
    Last edited by Vanishingacts; Sat, Dec 3rd, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Thread Information