User Tag List

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I'm curious to know if anyone stacks successfully at the LD on No 3 Rd and Westminster Hwy (?). I was in there the other day, went to customer service with 2 Dove BW, 2 Dove Mens and Multibionta. I had my stacks neatly organized and the CS lady kept telling me that she would just serve the person behind me quickly. Then she told me that I should not take stacks to customer service. After she took 4 people ahead of me I politely (I assure you, I am always polite...especially at LD) told her that I would just take my coupons because I had to get back to work. The grabbed my hands and sweetly said she'd take me next. Then, she gathered up my neat stacks and made such a mess of them that she couldn't figure it out. So, she put them down and took another customer. I kid you not. At this point I absolutely had to go (I had been in line for 20 minutes!) and as I just started to walk away she said "well, sorry but we have a policy that we serve customers first". I literally had no time and everyone was looking at me like I was an idiot so I just left and muttered that I am a customer.

The store really wasn't busy at all. I would never stack if there were lineups and I am not at all demanding nor do I feel entitled, but I know this isn't right. I'm not going to complain, I'm just not going back to that store. Ever. My LD lets me stack...too bad though, the one in Richmond is right beside my office.

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has had a similar problem at this store?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow, what that person said is down right wrong. If I were you, I would write back to their HO and tell them what happened.

I've had similar experience, but nothing this bad. They normally ask another person to the till if there are a lot of customers waiting.

I've only stacked there once when I was eating at the restaurant that is right next to there. I got a semi pleasant trip. Even though I bought over 100$ stuff and only paid 12$, I was at customer service for at least 30 minutes since the person kept on messing up. However, in the end, I still got my stuff with no problem and no complaints, but I wouldn't recommend there.

Have you tried Saturday night? That is the time that I went, and it was a guy that was serving me.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I usually go to the one in New West...I love them there. They are fair and have great customer service. The one in Richmond is by my office so I will only ever be there in the day time. I literally will never go back. I don't mean it in a snotty way either...I just have no use for the store that wont let me stack when I can do it by my place. If they don't want my business its fine because the New West store certainly does!

I hate complaining because I feel like there is just so much of it and eventually, if not already, it will give couponers a bad name. I am speaking only for LD...I just dont want it to become too much of a hassle for them and they stop stacking. I'd rather bite my tongue I think.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

LD on West Broadway and Ash is the best! Great service!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Try a different CS person at the same location.....you'll probably have better luck!
    No need to change locations unless they're all like that.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

In Richmond is the worse possible LD. They are doing you a "big favor"...or trying to "help you" because you "have not enough money..." Each time they accent me that "THose coupons only to poor people...." and I explain them that "those coupons only for not lazy people....." Anyway, they hate couponers...

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for sharing. You just summed up exactly how I feel they felt about me. I'm never ashamed of being a couponer (just ask all the friends, family and total strangers that I try to recruit!) but this day they made me feel embarassed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was doing the same - was telling/sharing with/ and recruiting all my friends - and not because of being low income person or have no my job. But sometimes. with LD people reaction I want to stop. Why? This is a government policy, why they react this way? Enviousness???? I guess so....

Trading Score
    81 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by chilana2010 View Post
    I was doing the same - was telling/sharing with/ and recruiting all my friends - and not because of being low income person or have no my job. But sometimes. with LD people reaction I want to stop. Why? this is a government policy, why they react this way? Enviousness???? I guess so....

no, it is most certainly not a government policy .
    LD is doing us a favor by allowing us to stack.
    it is not the wisest decision to try to paint our biggest ally in a negative light.

sure, some cashiers may not be as easy going as others, but thats not the corporations fault. sometimes it is just humans beings that act and interpret things differently.

Thread Information