User Tag List

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

considering what I've been reading on here.. I really can't complain about the wee boo boo I made.. haven't decided yet if were going to back tomorrow and try to fix it or not. Hubby says don't worry.

****UPDATE*** so we went back today after getting enough points to do another $125... and while there I asked the 'head' cashier about my situation.. well let me tell ya I owe him BIG TIME. he managed to fix the problem by 'returning' everything without products using the receipt only..and then 'refunded' us everything back plus the money we were out.. so we ended up having to do even more shopping on top of the $125.. after 2 more hours.. we were SO done.. literally..

We were at SDM bright and early at 7:15 a little late as we told Amanda4 we'd be there for 7. however, it didn't matter no one there anyway. so after about 10 ppl finally showed up including Amanda with breakfast thanks again.. we went in.. I didn't even bother trying to get a cart as I wanted to make sure I got the one thing I went in for.. a Grand Tourismo5 game although I told my son two women beat me to them this morning LOL..
    after that hubby showed up with a cart... and after a little chit chat Amanda and I seperated and started shopping.. between hubby and I.. we did two $250 shops.. let me tell ya it ain't easy... we both found our 'wanted' items. then it was on to fillers. we kept struggling as neither one of us was even close to half.. *sigh*.. then I went for my make over at 10:30.. done in 15 minutes.. and back to shopping.. all of a sudden hubbies cart is full. he's like the guy started bringing stuff down from the shelf.. so I grabbed one. A mini tv (new computer monitor for our son).. im like ok.... well that certainly is going to put you over. LMAO.. so we ended up splitting his other items up to equal out our expenses.. now in MY cart was the $30 Itunes.. I know what your all thinking.. you CAN"T redeem for GC's. for some STUPID reason I only had in my head, my son wants these SO bad and I get 2500 BP cool.. totally forgetting you can't redeem for cards... so off we went to Costmetics to cash out. I went first. She rang everything.. took off my coupons.. then gave us the total.. finally rememered to get a GC YAY.. so used that to pay for the taxes.. so she finishes it off.. hubby says.. that doesn't sound right.. im like no.. its ok it went through.. so he did his.. handed his card over.. finished up all was great.. get out to the car.. and noticed my HUGE mistake..the Itunes came straight OOP.. I was so busy trying to fill my $250 I didn't realize that the $30 would not be included in my total.. I lost $40 because of it. . SO at this point im not sure its worth taking everything back and trying again. or just eat the $40 as hubby says..

so far our $500 we got
    1 Tv
    1 Radio/CD player
    2 Hand soap dispensers
    1 $30 Itunes
    2 $20 SOLO (also now wondering if these are considered GC's?)
    1 Dual controller
    2 Axe deodorant
    3 leather gloves
    1 Canadian living magazine
    1 lip gloss
    1 Nivea lip cream
    5 boxes of cereal
    1 box of cherries
    4 boxes of lindt balls (3's)
    1 GT5 game
    1 Scarf(my treat)
    1 Bag of candy
    1 Book for hubby
    (if im forgetting anything i'll update. with a pic too. its all in the trunk still)
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by MrsSunshine; Sun, Dec 4th, 2011 at 10:40 PM.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

You got lots of great stuff. It's to bad about the gift card and the money you lost.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thats what hubby said Holly. be grateful for what we have.. lesson learned.. and next year for sure. much better planning
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

It would make me a little sick, too but my husband would say the same thing as yours...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Personally, I'd go back tommorow since the redemption is still on and do it over. I mean it is $40. $5 or $10 I'd let go...but think of how many cereal boxes you can buy and donate (20 btw with the current sale).

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great haul! I would go back for $40.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

i don`t know if you can return a GC, they have no way of knowing if it has been used and they have already activated it in the system. Phone first and find out before you waist your gas and time.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thanks cheeky.. its only a block away. not a big deal and we have to go back tomorrow anyway our kids still need to do their shop..
    i still want the cards and they are sealed in the packet still. i just want my extra $40.. im not going to make a huge deal if they so no.
    I have to say though.. after nearly 4 hours of shopping.. as the cashier printed off my receipt she says you can go to our website and fill out the survery for a chance to win a $1000 GC.. I was like r u kidding me.. um she wasn't.. OMG to have the chance to do that again.. oh boy.. then she says someone won it from our store in the last quarter.. wow. im actually debating if i want to do the survey LOL..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I admire you patience Jen! You and DH make a great team! Once I went back to get the kid's pictures I was getting fustrated with the lineups and people pushing etc. If I were you I wouldn't want to go back today. Since you plan to go back anyway I guess it wouldn't hurt but hope they have everything you are looking for if you decide to take the GC's back. You got some really nice items.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

update OP and now a question.. what do you get the MOST awesome male cashier that ever was for going WAY above and beyond duty. SERIOUSLY!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Thread Information