User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I have just started couponing about a month ago after some friends and family got me into it. I just joined website today...what a great site!

I was wondering if someone could help me out...and I apologize if this has been discussed already..just figuring things out

I live in Clayton park in a building. I do get the weekly flyers, however that is about it..no coupons yet. I don't get the weekly news delivered for some reason (I've emailed and didn't get a reply yet). I tried looking in the herald over the weekend as I know there was a smart source insert, but no luck anywhere I went. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how I could get inserts?

Again, sorry if this is something that has been asked a lot...still such a newbie!
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

The coupon insert was in the herald this weekend but it won't be in the flyers until this week. Hope that helps. I know I found that part confusing at first.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I too live in Clayton Park, in a bldg. I've never seen the inserts in the flyer bundle or weekly news. I had to subscribe to the Sat. Herald to get the inserts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

hey - welcome to the site.
    this place is an amazing resource!!!

about the inserts...
    sometimes a couple people here have extras and are willing to either give some away or do a trade.
    i'm sure someone would be willing to help you out.
    all you have to do is ask.

i hope you get lots out of this site!!
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the advice everyone Guess I will have to subscribe to the Saturday Herald!
    Does anyone know if you can get the weekly free paper ( I think it is Halifax West-Clayton Park) anywhere else? Like at a business or something?
    I am definitely up for trading with people who are local...I will post more when I actually start getting more coupons

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I live on the clayton Park area as well and buliding don't get the inserts on the flyers that they put ont he entrance .. (dunno why?) But hey we can get together to trade ... I see another person lives on the clyaton Park area.

Best regards,

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I'm always up for local trades.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

trades would be great! Maybe in January? As I have just started I would like to build mine up a bit. However my plan is to sign up for every coupon I can, then have the ones I don't use to trade with people. Too bad we can't get the coupons like most other people can though. My sister also lives in clayton park in a building and gets the inserts...weird...

Thread Information