User Tag List

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I was beyond happy when I saw these coupons today, 1$ off Lactantia milk (4L) exp. Jan. 31st 2012! With 2 kids and a milk lover hubby we go through an excessive amount of milk weekly (four 4L a week) I wonder if I could freeze milk!? I found this coupon at IGA
    This thread is currently associated with: IGA
    Last edited by kelly25; Tue, Dec 6th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Kelly, I use the same quantity of milk and found this is a better deal to purchase it at Pharmaprix on the 20x day event.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am seriously clueless when it comes to using points!! Lol can’t say I ever tried either. After seeing all the ``redemption`` posts I decided I would go get a card. You use the coupons at Pharmaprix for milk and if you buy the milk you get 20 times the points.. does that sound right?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Good coupon and yes, you can freeze it.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    I am seriously clueless when it comes to using points!! Lol can’t say I ever tried either. After seeing all the ``redemption`` posts I decided I would go get a card. You use the coupons at Pharmaprix for milk and if you buy the milk you get 20 times the points.. does that sound right?
    Pharmaprix have every 3-4 weeks or so an event shop for 50$ and get 20x your points... I try to buy my milk at those event and stock the milk in my fridge (this help me, I have 2 fridges) 50$ on a 20x event give 10000pts. You could redeem your pts at different level (8000pts = 10$, 22000pts = 30$, 38000 pts = 60$, 50000pts = 85$ and 95000pts = 170$) when you go shopping at Pharmaprix.

Some week-end Pharmaprix have an event "spend your points". On those redemption day, 50000pts = 100$ (instead 85$) and 95000pts = 200$ (instead 170$). The past week-end it was the Mega redemption (just before christmas) 30000pts was = 60$, 50000pts was = 125$ and 95000pts was = 250$.

So if you buy your milk at Pharmaprix on 20x event, you rack your points and after 8-9 events you get between 170 and 250$ of stock to purchase at Pharmaprix.

Myself I buy the milk at the lowest price by law in QC at Pharmaprix and rack the points. (for 4L bag 2% the lower price by law is 5.98$, and a coupon can't lower the price under that in QC by law)

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

You think they'd mention that law on the coupon. I mean really the coupon is worth nothing if you can't use it

Thanks for the points info, I'll definitely start doing exactly that! Maybe next year I'll be the one posting about my big redemption

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelly25 View Post
    You think they'd mention that law on the coupon. I mean really the coupon is worth nothing if you can't use it

Thanks for the points info, I'll definitely start doing exactly that! Maybe next year I'll be the one posting about my big redemption
    Yes this is wrote on the coupon, I have found it also and snuff just posted the scanned image here. (Cette offre ne peut réduire le prix du produit au-dessous du prix minimum légal au Québec). Unfortunatly you will see this wording all the time for milk coupon in Qc.

Better to considerate Pharmaprix program then milk coupon

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

My nearest is 30-ish minutes away...like a lot of good shops.

Good job I like living here.....

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Mine also is 30 min driving, but all the other stores also!

And I found the regular price for alot of unadvertised stuff is cheaper when I go for my grocery shopping at Mascouche instead of my small town. This is why I do one big grocery shopping trip per week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Here is a link that I've found useful in the past detailing all the min and max milk prices depending on your region. Note that treated milk (filtered or lactose-free for example) has different rules for pricing. Good thing most of us are not buying milk in Iles-de-la Madeleine

http://www.rmaaq.gouv.qc.ca/index.php?id=118

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Here is a link that I've found useful in the past detailing all the min and max milk prices depending on your region. Note that treated milk (filtered or lactose-free for example) has different rules for pricing. Good thing most of us are not buying milk in Iles-de-la Madeleine

thanks for the link.. Really great info to have and know...
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

In the Coupon Zone they have now a 1$ coupon for Lactantia good until Dec. 30, 2011, and in my Provigo, the price for 3.25% is 6.24$. Used a coupon last week and bought it for 5.24$

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post

Great link Happy I live in Chambly... to Iles-de-la Madeleine!

Thread Information