User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I would TOTALLY go for 6 minutes! I am a huge Batman fan! But there wouldn't be any anywhere near me... but still, 6 minutes is a long time to a Batman fan!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this will be the first 6 mins of the film, but in the states, they are showing the new mission impossible movie right after this, i think that is why you have to be over 18. cant confirm that is going to happen in canada tho.

Next Week, The Dark Knight Rises IMAX Prologue will be hitting theaters in front of Mission Impossible 4.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*sigh*
    I wish I had read the comments before printing them out. Pssh what a waste of ink. 6 mins...srsly? lame

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post
    this will be the first 6 mins of the film, but in the states, they are showing the new mission impossible movie right after this, i think that is why you have to be over 18. cant confirm that is going to happen in canada tho.

Next Week, The Dark Knight Rises IMAX Prologue will be hitting theaters in front of Mission Impossible 4.

That would be SO great.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kingy View Post

The correct information is: Starting Dec 16, Mission Impossible will be hitting the theatre (in the US), and this same 6-min Prologue footage will be shown at the same screening.

It doesn't mean that those who go for next Tuesday's 6-min Prologue will get to watch Mission Impossible.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did anyone go to this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information