User Tag List

Thread: crazy night

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

My mom and I went shopping at Walmart last night at 9pm. I thought it was going to be a rush trip since I thought it closed at 11pm and we had lots of gift to buy. Just to make sure about the closing time I asked a staff when do they close tonight and she looked at me all discurage and like I was asking her the most stupid question ever. She replies on Dec.23 my jaw drops....this was in Ottawa and I live in Gatineau Quebec and stores never stay open 24 hour so for a Walmart to never close for weeks is crazy for me but so exciting. My mom wanted to buy the kids the home alone dvd set but it was priced at $28 but when we scanned the dvds it rang in at $12. I got the similac, puppy show, wet dog food free with my coupon to donate. 12pack of lever 2000 4x bars of soap, a doll that scanned at 49.97 that was advertised at 39.97 but they let me price match Zellers with the 30% all fisherprice toys. The doll came at 14.98 since they also gave me the scoop. The cashier made a mistake and never credited the original prices for the fisher price toys that I bought so I had paid twice for each toy. Yikes!!!! so I headed to client services and they gave my back $99.98. With all this excitement it was already 1am so we shopped for 4 hours at Walmart CRAZY!!!!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Zellers
    Last edited by mart0308; Sat, Dec 10th, 2011 at 11:15 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wao it was a crazy night
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Great deal on the Home Alone DVD set. I think that they had them on sale during Black Friday in November.

I heard on the car radio that Walmarts were open 24 hours for the holidays.
    RCSS is open to 11 PM in my area.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You got some good deals too. I also was at Walmart with DD. I got 10 pkgs of Lever 2000, on sale for $1.97 - $1.00 coupie = .97c/each, flavoured Clover Leaf tuna 12 tins B3S$1.00, Tostitos chips 2 bags $1.88 each no coupie for those. Happy to shop when not busy in the store, however at checkout was a different matter: the spiral ham for $22.00 got scanned in 3x YIKES. The cashier noticed that and took them off immediately. I was tired, wonder how long it would of taken me to notice that mistake. LOL Saved almost $20 last night

Thread Information