User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Rexall near my house is really mean about coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    134 (100%)

How do they get away with charging tax on FPCs? I went to Rexall this weekend with my Multibionta coups to get the 50 Airmiles when you spend $50 and was very disappointed to have to pay over $8 in tax. Airmiles are worth less and less now, I would have been better off to just get them at Shoppers and not be out any money out of pocket.
    Jax
    Pretty please with sugar on top, can you use my Swagbucks referral?
    swagbucks.com/refer/jaxflower

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQ1982 View Post
    Revenue Canada says that you do not have to pay tax on FPCs. Period.
    thanks for reminder, i have several FPCs to use up and will need to remember this. I'm usually charged tax on my FPCs and I'm so excited to get the items free I forget to tell the cashier to take the tax off too. So how does the cashier take off the tax anyway...does it mean they have to calculate it manually per product? if yes, is it okay/appropriate for me to do the calculations ahead of time to help speed up the transaction time?
    Imy "Other Money". Join the fun:
    *Swagbucks!!- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Savvy5

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

So sorry about your hard time, but really glad that you stood your ground. I stopped shopping at my nearest Rexall this summer, because the cashier was so rude to me about my coupon.

Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I think this happens all the time.
    Last weekend, the supervisor from SDM was arguing with me that I wouldn't get 20x points if my total is lower than $75 after coupons. I just said to her, you wait and see. She ended up speechless after seeing the bonus points showed on my receipt.
    Really, if you're a manager or supervior, should you be more knowledgeable about the policy of your own company?

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

terrible experience with the manager and cashier, but i'm glad you got the airmiles in the end! my pharmaplus won't let me do it in that order (even tho i've done it before at that store)...they say that it is against policy. haven't bothered shopping there since :/

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

I hate my Rexall too they are awful with coupons I BARELY go there anymore!!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

That's terrible! Good for you for standing your ground. Also, good for you for calling HO! I work retail and deal with a lot of crap from customers, but I never, ever would speak to anyone in that sort of way. Don't people know when people complain to 'higher up' you WILL get in a ton of trouble? Here's hoping they get in big trouble!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They always enter my FPCs with each product (makes it easier for them to get the amount) and I get the AMs
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daisy33 View Post
    I think this happens all the time.
    Last weekend, the supervisor from SDM was arguing with me that I wouldn't get 20x points if my total is lower than $75 after coupons. I just said to her, you wait and see. She ended up speechless after seeing the bonus points showed on my receipt.
    Really, if you're a manager or supervior, should you be more knowledgeable about the policy of your own company?
    LOL their policy is that you don't get points, their system just disagrees with them
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information