User Tag List

Thread: Coupons??????

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Just thought I'd throw this out there, but, is there anyone looking for specific coupons (particularly Smartsource ones, but I have many, MANY others!) or.....ones that you know are expiring the end of Dec that you would put to use?? If so, feel free to send me a message, and if I have what you are looking for I will happily share......or, if anyone is meeting up with others before the end of the month I could send a bunch to him/her and they could pass them along. I just went through my coupons to re-organize, and I am feeling overwhelmed with ALL the coupons which I know will be thrown out the end of Dec. I have tons of the new Huggies ones too, finish dishwasher ones, windex, etc......

I will mention I do not have any of the $5 off duracell charger ones (just to save you from asking!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Smart Source

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

I have some of the Duracell battery coupons if anyone is looking :D Scored a bunch in a recent trade.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I should specify, I am not looking to trade, just pass them along...they do not have to be ones expiring either, I have a ton of scrubbing bubbles ones, and misc others that have a longer expiry. Tons of Royale paper towels, etc!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    I have some of the Duracell battery coupons if anyone is looking :D Scored a bunch in a recent trade.
    Use them up today!!! Great stocking stuffers!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Do you happen to have the Iams canned cat food, .50 off from the last P&G insert that you would like to trade? I'm always looking for those.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

scruffy pup, Im looking for any dove, old spice, axe, gilette, speed stick, bread coupons, any rice or pasta coupons. Thanks

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'd take some Duracell ones if anyone has any. And I have a $5 Iams cat food from Brandsaver I won't use (we don't have any cats, WTH did they send me that?).

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    Do you happen to have the Iams canned cat food, .50 off from the last P&G insert that you would like to trade? I'm always looking for those.
    Unfortunately, I only have two of these, anything else you are looking for?? I can mail the two I have if you like, just PM me your address!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samantharonnie View Post
    scruffy pup, Im looking for any dove, old spice, axe, gilette, speed stick, bread coupons, any rice or pasta coupons. Thanks
    I can help with some of these!! Send me your address, and I"ll go through my binder and send some along!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I was still in the woods, not quite sure what was i the insert... had the paper stopped while we were gone... Saw a list once in here somewhere...

Thread Information