User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Type:
    in store

Starting Today!! December 15th to Sunday, December 18th, 2011, Mattel's holding their annual Toy Outlet Holiday Warehouse Sale All the info is listed in the graphic below

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Is this the sale were they actually let you in the warehouse and not just the store front?
    I"m a newbie and heres my coupon wishlist. I"ll trade for stamps
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/92252-c...shlist-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Thank you for posting!!!

Coupon Queen
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Did anyone go today? Did they have anything good?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ya I want to know if there are any good deals too!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went, everything in store was 40-60 percent off! It was awesome, all of the cars 2 merchandise was 50 percent off, most of the thomas stuff was 40 percent off. They had tons of baby gear (swings, high chairs, toys, diapers etc)for 50 percent off or more and lots of barbies. I got my son a cars 2 geotrax set that is $99.99 at Toysrus for $45 dollars. I also got him a cars 2, car wash set for $12., a big giant boat set (I forget the exact name) for $25 and a Thomas puzzle for $1.99. The Thomas sets were really good prices( for example $26.00 for a huge take and play set Thomas Goldmine set (retails at toysrus for $59.99)! I would have picked up some but he has too much thomas stuff alreay. They also had tons of hot wheels sets for 20 or less, I saw the batman house there ( i think it was 50 or 40 percent off). Every single thing in store was at least 40 percent off except for the power wheels (the ones the kids can drive) which were 30 percent off. If you have kids to shop for I would check this out before everything is gone!
    Last edited by liltiggy23; Thu, Dec 15th, 2011 at 10:54 PM.
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

did anyone try to use the printable coupon that was posted on the blog? Do they need to see a receipt from last time or what?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can anyone post the coupon? Thanks
    Shop from Amazon.ca or Amazon.com?Then join Swagbuck to earn gift cards to use at AMAZON.Since joining 6 months ago, I have $650 in my account!Enter MegaMonday (exactly like that) it’ll give you an extra 60 Swag Bucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mmhassa2

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did they have any of the wooden thomas trains when you were there ?. Also did they have any of the cars collection from the original cars movie ?.

Thanks

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Did they have any of the wooden thomas trains when you were there ?. Also did they have any of the cars collection from the original cars movie ?.

Thanks
    No wooden Thomas trains, a couple Thomas play sets, including follow me Thomas. Nothing from cars 1. I picked up a bunch of great stuff, pricing was kinda confusing but I ended up paying less than I calculated so I'm not complaining. Ill try to post some pics tonight

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

don't forget you can use the additional $10 off $75 purchase coupon. I was able to. Coupon link: http://frugalfamilylife.com/wp-conte...ttelcoupon.png

Kimbit
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

You don't actually need the coupon you just have to mention it to them. $10 off wu spend $75 or more

Thread Information