User Tag List

Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *Over* Free k-cups

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The whole story made it into the Toronto Star today in the business section. Really shows the power of social media and the disastrous effects a promo can have that goes bad.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got that e-mail also. Looking forward to getting my coupon!
    Moooooooooooovvviiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnng Right Along!

Mama's A Crazy Couponer
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was so disappointed that even after a couple family members put in for this that we all got nothing. (They were all for me because no one uses K-Cups in my family)......But then we all got the email about getting the coupon so jokes on Timothys because I still get 60 k-cups from 5 coupons for a free 12pk. haha.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

We never received samples, no "sorry" email, and not FPC email...I'm not goint to let it get to me as some people have though, it's just coffee...

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I tried the coffees, not a huge fan of either...well I like the pumpkin spice okay but will only drink it as a treat..so I put 3 boxes down in the laundry room and they were gone within an hour.Glad someone is getting to use them.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bamelin View Post
    The whole story made it into the Toronto Star today in the business section. Really shows the power of social media and the disastrous effects a promo can have that goes bad.
    I read it in the Metro newspaper yesterday morning too lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

I just got an email yesterday saying they over extended their offer.. but they will send me a fpc for 1 free 12pack... (kinda bummed) cause ppl are getting 3 different kinds. Abount 30 total kcups.. at least they are offering something BUT since I had gotten my confirmation, I think they should honor the full offer..

here is the email received:

Dear Valued Customer,

You have recently subscribed to receive as a gift, free samples of our Perfectly Pumpkin K-Cup packs.

Because of a technical glitch, an email confirmation was sent to you beyond the quantities available. Unfortunately, we are not able to send you the free samples as indicated.

However, Timothy's wants to do more than just say we are sorry, and we still want to share our great coffee with you. You will soon receive by mail, at the address you have provided, a coupon for a free gift: a 12-ct box of Timothy's K-Cup packs that you'll be able to choose from the selection offered at your favourite grocery store. Rest assured, your email and personal information will not be used for further communications and will be deleted from our database.

We hope you will continue your journey of coffee discovery with us. Thanks for your high interest in our brand, your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Timothy's World Coffee Team

For more details, please visit us:
    http://www.facebook.com/timothys
    Last edited by jubsies; Thu, Jan 19th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

i received the same offer

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

They are doing a lot to make up for this problem. They are offering BOGO on their website and there was a code for a free box. So then it was B1G2. That is a pretty good deal. Now they are sending you a free FPC for a box of 12. I understand the disappointment of not receiving the free sample but when freebies go viral glitches will happen. I commend the company for handling this situation so well. I know that I will be a customer more often now. And the coffee is yum!!
    Last edited by cheapcheap; Thu, Jan 19th, 2012 at 09:06 AM.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

my daughter in law never received the k-cups...or the coupon offer email...or the fpc email...weird...it's like she doesn't exist..lol...oh well no big deal..she wasn't fussy on the ones I had anyways.
    I gave 3/4 boxes away..well put in the laundry room.
    it was nice to try them, but Im glad I bought the ekobrew so I can now get coffees I enjoy
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapcheap View Post
    They are doing a lot to make up for this problem. They are offering BOGO on their website and there was a code for a free box. So then it was B1G2. That is a pretty good deal. Now they are sending you a free FPC for a box of 12. I understand the disappointment of not receiving the free sample but when freebies go viral glitches will happen. I commend the company for handling this situation so well. I know that I will be a customer more often now. And the coffee is yum!!
    +1

Dre
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got an email saying I could use the code FACEBOOKPERK from the Timothy's website to get a free box of excelentia when buying any other box. For some reason, when I did this, the site also added a free box of colombian decaf so I got the following:

Box of your choice (24)
    Colombian Decaf (24)
    Excellentia (24)
    Free shipping

For $17.45 CAD!!!

I did this same order for my mom and for a friend so it doesn't seem to be limited to anyone. Go ahead and try it!

I'll also be getting the coupon for a free box of 12. So I have to say I'm kind of glad they ran out of the pumpkin since I'm getting a ton of coffee I actually like to drink for $17.45.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Was really shocked to receive a large case of Timothy's K-Cups yesterday from Purolator. I had ordered what I thought were 4 sample K-cups. Instead I received NINETY-SIX (96)...2 cases pumpkin flavour & 2 cases columbian! That was a nice surprise until I saw the expiry date:

ALL 96 EXPIRE on January 26th...in exactly ONE WEEK! I am not sure how the average consumer is supposed to consume 96 cups in only 7 days!

Anyone else receive the same package?
    Last edited by 1jenna1; Thu, Jan 19th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
    Follow Me:
    SnyMed.com
    Family life, brands, entertainment, Canada and contests!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Woke up to my Mom opening a box, loudly. I thought it was my new Keurig coming in (last one was broken and they replaced it) BUT... My mom received this offer. HUH?! She didn't even enter!!! I got up and out of bed in 2.5 seconds flat, and nearly peed myself laughing. She doesn't enter freebies, scared some mass murderer is behind it coming to finish us off. BUT usually when I enter her, Sparky gets entered.

Lord help me and all this coffee. I MAY be wired here on SC. Ohboy!
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information