Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85
Results 1,261 to 1,266 of 1266
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: *Over* Free k-cups

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    I got mine only yesterday, so, There's Still Hope...
    Great! Good to know. There is still a chance then.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I signed up for this promo and received an e-mail confirmation on Dec.18 that I would be receiving the coffee. I did not receive any further e-mails (ie. with buy 1 get 2 free promo or coupon offer). I have not received the coffee either. I e-mailed Timothy's to see if I was on the list for the coffee or coupon. I was told that they checked the list of e-mail confirmations sent and I was not on the list and they could not provide me with any further info. I was sent an e-mail confirmation!! Good thing it was still in my inbox. I have now forwarded it to them. I'll see what they say!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap&Chic View Post
    I signed up for this promo and received an e-mail confirmation on Dec.18 that I would be receiving the coffee. I did not receive any further e-mails (ie. with buy 1 get 2 free promo or coupon offer). I have not received the coffee either. I e-mailed Timothy's to see if I was on the list for the coffee or coupon. I was told that they checked the list of e-mail confirmations sent and I was not on the list and they could not provide me with any further info. I was sent an e-mail confirmation!! Good thing it was still in my inbox. I have now forwarded it to them. I'll see what they say!!
    So I heard back from Timothy's. Even though I forwarded them my confirmation e-mail they still said they did not have my information. They did however state they were going to send me a 12-pack variety pack so I could try their product. That was very generous of them

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This is incredible. I had written this off and thought it would never come. We FINALLY received our Timothy's FPC today in the mail!! The letter with it is dated JANUARY 20th. Unbelievable. Canada Post took 4 months to send it!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This is incredible. I had written this off and thought it would never come. We FINALLY received our Timothy's FPC today in the mail!! The letter with it is dated JANUARY 20th. Unbelievable. Canada Post took 4 months to send it!
    Wow!!! That's crazy....and ridiculous on the part of Canada Post. At least you got a nice surprise in the mail though!!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wow, nice that you finally got them.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85

Thread Information