User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm really new to SC so don't know if this is the correct place but I have some coupons that are expiring that I'd be happy to just give away if someone wants them. I also put them on facebook as a trade and emailed some friends about them but honestly, I really would be just as happy if someone just got to use them. So, first responses can have them - consider it a Christmas gift from me to you .

I have 3 Lee's chicken (Nanaimo) free kids meal (value $6.99) when you buy one item expires Dec 31st. I also have 6 X P&G inserts for Pampers: $5 off diapers, $2.50 off WUB diapers and wipes, $2 off diapers all expire Dec 31st. Please send me a message if you want any of these.

I'm very new to SC so hopefully I can figure out how to get the responses (if any) to this
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Wow, where are all the replies to this great freebie?! I would take them myself, but i'm not going to be in the Nanaimo area until the New Year, I think.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the reply,I was thinking that I messed something up and didn't post this properly. These are still available.

Thread Information