User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm fairly new to all of this and I'm not 100% sure about the rules of stacking and I was hoping some more experienced people on here may be able to help me out.

When stacking at LD or SAF can I stack coupons that say " can not be combined with any other offor?" The way I'm interpreting some of the things I've read on here I should be able to , but not if it said" not to be combined with any other COUPON offer."

I'm confused because I hear of people stacking quantum finish and all the coupons I have seen for that say cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
    Thank-you for any info on this matter.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by jmyslicki; Thu, Dec 22nd, 2011 at 11:46 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As of Dec.5/11, LD can no longer accept coupon stacking on any Quantum Finish, Scrubbing Bubbles, or(select) P&G products. Please, read the fine print on all your coupons. As well, price matching/stacking will be prohibited on items( Aveeno,) where the coupons read-'cannot be combined with any offer, discount, promotion.' The 'Extreme Couponing' in Edmonton at least, is no longer 'extreme'. This was bound to happen, since this is/was a privilege not a right.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thank-you very much for explaining it for me=-) Have a merry x-mas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Has anyone stacked Aveeno coupons recently at LD (without price matching)?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Stacked Aveeno Dec 22 at Oliver Square LD. Just did 4 bottles. Went great - they even let me have the bonus! They just marked down the $4 printable to $3.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You're lucky. The manufacturer has put new conditions on how many coupons LD can accept. It's confusing. Apparently, you can only use one coupon/ stack of coupons per person, per transaction. Meaning, whether you are purchasing one or '8' Aveeno products( can be different or the same) you may ONLY use ONE 'stack' of coupons. So basically, in order to get the max. savings, the cashier will have to process two Aveeno products( in most cases) at a time. That may soon change as well.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I was at LD yesterday, my first ever attempt to stack. Didn't go as I expected. The cashier was nice and showed me the policy, I didn't get to stack at all...
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Thread Information