User Tag List

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Hi fellow SmartCanucks in Montreal! My family and I are spending a week in Mount Tremblant and are very excited. Can anyone suggest a good supermarket/grocery store where we can stock up for the week? We are looking for something on our way from the airport to Mount Tremblant. Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer! Happy Holidays!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kschott View Post
    Hi fellow SmartCanucks in Montreal! My family and I are spending a week in Mount Tremblant and are very excited. Can anyone suggest a good supermarket/grocery store where we can stock up for the week? We are looking for something on our way from the airport to Mount Tremblant. Thank you in advance for any help you are able to offer! Happy Holidays!
    InTrembalant there's many stores (is like a "village"). You should found a grocery near your appartement. Have a nice trip and "séjour".
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    InTrembalant there's many stores (is like a "village"). You should found a grocery near your appartement. Have a nice trip and "séjour".

Oh boy AnnieP this is true there is store, but store at that place are very overpriced. Better to grab stuff at Montreal before going to Tremblant. At Tremblant they know they have tourism people and overpriced everything.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Thank you! We are planning on stopping in Montreal to save a bit of money and have better selection!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I love shopping at Mourelatos. Their prices are reasonable even at regular prices.
    Here are the locations, the one in Laval and West Island are on the way from the airport to Mont Tremblant.
    http://www.mourelatos.com/ourstores.html

Here is the weekly flyer.
    http://www.mourelatos.com/onlinecircular.html

They have very fresh vegetables and fruits, deli section, greek cheese, olives, lots of ethic foods. I love buying Arahova tzatziki sauce and fresh pita bread. Always buy fresh medium ground beef.

Remember Hygrades motto, it's fresher because more people buy it, and more people buy it because it's fresher. This is Mourelatos.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Didn't get my flyers this week so looking online and saw Majesta TP 4 roll is on sale for 1.19 and I have $1 coupons, lol.

Thread Information