I am working with a very successful business man from the Halifax area to build a network of people who are interested in group projects in 2012. Here is the ad I just posted on Kijiji to see if we can find some people interested in making money with us in 2012. Please PM me with your name, email, general location and a working phone number if you are interested in this opportunity to make life better in 2012:
You Can Change Your Fortune in 2012

Do you believe that there is power in numbers? That when many people band together toward a common goal, they can achieve great things?

So do we! In fact, this is exactly how many successful businesses got started - like Best Western, the Co-Operators Insurance and Credit Unions to name just a few.

To achieve great things in 2012, we are looking for people who are interested in working together toward the common goal of investing easily affordable sums of money to generate wealth in 2012.

Opportunities for substantial gains abound when a large group of people join together to make it happen.

When everyone plays, everyone wins!

There is no cost to join us. We are building a network of people with the common goal of making their lives better and following their dreams.

If you can see yourself in a better financial place by the end of 2012, then respond to this ad giving your name, email, general location and a working phone number.