User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Julie Andrews
    How old were you?
    Did you feel ready for it to happen?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 27 when my first was born, I had been married 3 months when we got pregnant and she was born the day before my 1st anniversary.

I was so ready to have kids of my own. I was working as a nanny for a family of 6 kids the parents were both doctors and gone alot so it was like the kids were mine anyway. When my second was born I was even readier(if that is a word). I wanted them close and they are 22 months and 5 minutes apart. We knew we only wanted two so we were happy when it was over. I had easy pregnacies and two c-sections, 1st was breech and the second was large.

Julie Andrews
    I was 25 when baby J was born.
    We found out we were preg exactly 2 months after we got married. We were so excited! Then I had a very difficult pregnancy with troubles at every turn. When he was born we were so ready and we were so happy that he was healthy.
    He was born 2 months before our 1st anniversary.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was 25 when my first Baby L. was born and yes.. I felt ready.

Now I'm 29 and expecting my THIRD!! I sooo don't feel ready. LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 35, and was very ready for my little girl. In fact, my husband and I both were very ready. We will be trying for our next little one in the new year, and are feeling the same way. :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had just turned 28 when our first little bundle arrived. We were married almost 3 years, and had spent the better part of it trying to get pregnant. He arrived five days after my birthday, and fifteen days before my anniversary.. Poor Hubby has a very expensive month, especially with valentines falling in between all of those dates
    ∂уαмσи∂gιяℓ™

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

24 when my first was born and she could not have come along at a better time it helped me grow up and be a responsible adult and my husband too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 29 and totally ready.
    Hey, where am I going? And why am I in this handbasket?

Back online & catching up kdoucette's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was 29 and definitely ready.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 23 (almost 24) and I don't think I would've ever felt completely ready regardless of age, financial situation, etc. etc. That being said, I'm glad it happened when it did. Our ds is now 7 and has three other siblings.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 21 and i wasn't near ready for what i was in store for. My daughter was 3 months early and was breech. She was 2 pounds and 2 ounces and had me on a constant emotional rollercoaster with her health. Made me grow up really quick and realize whats really important in life.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 19 when we found out we were gonna have our son and 20 when he was born. I definetly didnt feel ready when he arrived but in a sense I did. Emotionally and mentally I was ready financially we definetly were not. Mostly the only time I've felt that I wasnt ready was the day he was born. The day before he was born we were on our way to the hospital for a nonstress test. We were walking on the sidewalk and we got hit by a truck. So we got the test done went home etc etc My water broke in the night but I wasnt sure it was my water or not so we waited until around 8 am and called the doc. long story short after the doc got confused then corrected we went to the hospital for a check up .....didnt think i was in labour but turns out my son was eager to enter the world. four hours later we had a baby boy and had no stuff at the hospital and I didnt have all the "extra" baby stuff at home i wanted. Our sons nickname is Dodge due to us being hit by a Ford

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was 34 and more then ready. I sadly lost one two years earlier so I was really worried I wouldn't get another chance due to some medical complications I have so I was really ready and feeling very blessed.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found out when I was 18, and gave birth at 19 years of age (My husband is the same age, one day older than me).

I feel I was ready for it, but not completely aware of all that being "Ready" entailed I was prepared, but not completely knowledgeable... I was aware, but not 100 % sure. I don't think many 18 year olds would be completely "ready" for it! But, we had been out on our own living far away for family for over a year at that point, and prepared to take on the responsibility, whether I was mentally prepared or not

I am 24 now (25 on saturday), and my daughter is 5 (and six in september) and I wouldn't change a thing about our life

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I was 28 when we became pregnant and 29 when he arrived and ready for our little man. We had been married for 5 years before we got pregnant and we're expecting again with our second-due early Feb.!
    Last edited by spammy10; Wed, Jul 4th, 2007 at 03:19 PM. Reason: spelling error

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information